anyone ruin that it's not about

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

anyone ruin that it's not about

nasirbnhgvr
velofel because as I was done reading the report it said that one man had decided to drop the program after same not tell them he said who are these people that you keep referring to as them I asked him obviously intrigued now this is the part of the story that is called reality and I must admit although I always started laughing at conspiracy theories and called everyone crazy Jan's story made me understand how profits can control a man's life he told me how a few years ago he was invited to speak at a conference about male enhancement supplements and their impact on men all around the world what he didn't know back then was that the main sponsors of this conference were too big male enhancement companies what they didn't know about Jan was that he was completely against using any artificially made supplement

Velofel South Africa or tool and believed in the idea that any man can naturally solve almost all as man related problems so you can imagine how that speech went a short time after that he was fired from his job and started receiving weird calls from lawyers that threatened to sue him over things that weren't even related to what he said his wife's research funding was gone just like that they literally scraped his name from the medical history books it's all because of their obscene profits chan said when he saw my stunned face while listening to his story they are making so much money they just can't let