2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Working is hard,shall we go away?

54ceil
This post was updated on .
Working is hard,shall we go away?
I don't know and l want not know...So poor,but i have to smile,Willing to Learn Willing to Learn    I'm a responsible person and I'm hardworking. I don't have any experience in accounting yet, but I am willing to learn more to be highly productive in achieving company's goals,. I have a good working attitude towards my fellow employee.
—Guest chose knight

Not Afraid

I never shy away from any critical situation so I can handle all the company work. That's why you should hire me.
—Guest prabhat tiwari

Do Not Hire Me...

If you want someone who is lazy, uncoordinated, absent minded, insecure, untrustworthy, hot headed, not responsible for their actions, clueless, or negative, please do not attempt to contact me. For an interview with a person who meets high expectations, please contact meplease contact me.
—Guest KMBRLYSUE
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Working is hard,shall we go away?

martindede
At the commencement of the 21st century, Steve Van Doren, the son of Paul Van Doren, remains with the company, as does his sister Cheryl and his daughter Kristy. In 2000 and 2001, Forbes recognized Vans as one of "America’s Best Small Companies."
In 2002, Vans opened an enclosed skatepark in the Festival Bay Mall on International Drive in Orlando, Florida that was eventually closed on January 21, 2012. At this time, the shoes were still being sold for as little as US$5.
In 2004, Vans launched the Vans "Customs" feature on its website, whereby customers could log onto the Vans website and design their own pair of Vans slip-ons, mid-cuts, or high-tops. As of 2013, customers can also design custom Era, Slip-On, Old Skool, Authentic, Authentic Lo-Pro, and 106 Vulcanized shoes.
As of August 2013, the Vans skateboard team is filming a video and team rider Geoff Rowley explained in an August 2013 interview that the video will represent a team of grateful Vans riders returning the support that they have received from the shoe brand thus far.