Quantcast

Which other Turkish TV series do/did you watch?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
92 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Which other Turkish TV series do/did you watch?

Kerim Ilgaz
ive seen bits of a few series here and there but never really got into any of them due to the fact there were all in arabic and for some reason it sounded a bit funny seeing them speaking with a distinct type of arabic accent.

i started Fatmagul from your site with the english subs and i got hooked :) so this is my only turkish show so far. if fatmaguls in that poll put me down for that
Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|  

Yanila
In reply to this post by erkan
My other favorite turkish show is aski memnu!!!! all the way !!!
Reply | Threaded
|  

mrs m
gonulecelen ans avk ceza
Reply | Threaded
|  

Gaye-foofsy75
Fatmagulun sucu ne....its the best. I love it
Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|  

Gaye-foofsy75
aski memnu , i loved it.
Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|  

Reşat-hotice
Well ever since our visits to Turkey I've been a Turkish series junkie..I used to watch them casually on our Arabic satellite tv as they broadcast the translated versions, but travelling to Turkey made it so much better & now I'm officially an addict

my favorites are:

1- Ezel
2- Fatmagul
3-Asi
4-Ask ve Ceza
5-Gunulcelen
Reply | Threaded
|  

Henya
Hi everybody , a million thanks for your wonderful work wish you health and peace.
I'm actually see in addition to Fatmagul's fault , Ezel, Muhtesem Yuzyil, Yer Gok Ask, Ask ve ceza (i'm a fan of Murat Yldirim the man who speaks with his eyes). I've also seen Asi, Ask i Memnu and because of Engin Akyurek .....Bir bulut Olsam.
I'm half algerian and half canadian and i do my best to understand turkish....so thanks a lot for your wonderful job I'm sure thaht you are  precious for so many people and so helpful.
Wishing you my best
Reply | Threaded
|  

michiper68
In reply to this post by Aysel
Öyle Bir Geçer Zaman Ki         Muhteşem Yüzyıl        yer gok ask      ask ve ceza    ezel      fatmagul un sucu ne.   asi    binbir gece    dudaktan kalbe     aliye             .                                                                              
Reply | Threaded
|  

Claire
In reply to this post by Henya
I am a fan of Murat Yildirim and currently watching Ask Ve Ceza, also Yaprak Dokumu (we are on season two and enjoying the love story between Tahsin and Fikret). I find Yaprak Dokumu different from other series because it is not based on one couple but revolves around different charachters. My favourite is Bir Istanbul Masali and Kirik Kanatlar.
Reply | Threaded
|  

megan
 "Kızım Nerede" ve "Ezel" seyrediyorum.
Reply | Threaded
|  

amal
Hi
I'm currently watching fatmagulun sucu ne and the subtitles your providing is much appreciated
but ive also started watching a new turkish series
adini feriha koydum via youtube
no one has fully translated all the episodes on youtube
but im slowly grasping what the actual series is about through the actions

but, adini feriha koydum is looking really interesting
x
Reply | Threaded
|  

x
gonulcelen
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kariii
Hi Erkan,

To be honest, the Turkish Drama is making an impact  The first Imapct i received was from ASI  I am still in love with it, and unfortunately, it is not subtitled for the whole series, only for Asi & Demir parts ! But the script is available. Ofcourse, not to mention, FGSN  

The 2nd one worth watching, and following is Ezel. I am still in ep.24 - and didnt have the chance to jump from season one to two  

The 3rd is Hatirla Sevgili, and this is a BANG, no one has translated it yet, and its worth considering.

The 4th is Sila, but i guess it is dubbed to Arabic by MBC+

The rest which is worth considering:

1. Yabanci Damat  (such a comedy, and worth watching)
2. Bir Istanbul Masali  (season one was much better than 2)
3. Gonulcelen (season one was BEAUTIFUL, whereas season 2 is not worth watching - became like a chewing gum  )
4. Ask ve Ceza  (season 2 is much better than season one)
5. Bir Bulut Olsam   
6. Yaprak Dokumu
7. Adını Feriha koydum

We appreciate your thoughts and efforts for us to make us understand our favourite series, especially now FGSN, may GOD BLESS YOU and thanks alot.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Reşat-hotice
Oh god I just recently started watching Ezel & it's blown me away...the script is AMAZING...it's based on the famous Count of Monte Cristo by the famous French writer Alexandre Dumas, but the twists of this scenario is just amazing & the acting & quality of production is dare I say better than some of the series they make here in Canada...

Asi was good too...I see a lot of people here like Aski Memnu I haven't watched it completely, I watched a few beginning episodes & then the final episode which was sooooooooo sad I didn't want to watch the whole thing, but my sister want to start watching it all over again so I might talk myself into watching it with her  
Reply | Threaded
|  

daze
Ezel   is the best. I  wish we can see it with english subtitle.  I did see season 1 in subtitle, but its season 2 that I  can't finde.  If anyone  reading this and  you have any idea where finde  it, please post it. This  show is amazing hopefuly Erkan will finde a way.   :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
hello dear
thanks alot for your great efforts its really appreciated

I recently watch Fatmagul,Ask Ve Ceza,and the new dizi on Show TV Adini Feriha Koydum which is great and very promising starring Hazal Kaya and a new actor Cagatay Ulusoy

i want to ask you a great favor. can you translate the new series in Show Tv (Adini Feriha Koydum) its vey beautiful dizi and there is many fans for it. i know that propably you don't have the time but may be if you just give us script translation in english without merging it with the video or may be you can help us to find turkish friend who can do that and if these requests are not possible may be you can help us translating the important scenes that have information about the characters and the dizi or may be a summary will do
dear i know i am asking too much but please forgive me you know there is no turkish scripts for the turkish series otherwise i could find some body to translate the script or translate it on the internet
the series is really good and really there is alot of people who are following it hoping there will be translation for it.
the series is broadcasting on friday 8:00 pm turkish time and they broadcasted 3 episode so far. you can find turkish episode on you tube

please please do your best to help us in any way that is possible for you or help us to find a friend who can
thanks alot what ever your answer is,and looking forward for your answer
thanks again and again for your great effort in fatmagulun sucu ne?
wish you all the best
take care
Reply | Threaded
|  

megan
In reply to this post by daze
Daze, up to what episode did you watch with subtitles?
Reply | Threaded
|  

megan
In reply to this post by Reşat-hotice
@hotice- Ezel is AMAZING!!! That got my vote. It is really well written. I like how they focus on dialogue and telling a story, a winding, complex story. The writers and actors really know how to stir up emotions. I thought it would be too much like the book so I almost didn't watch it but it's not really the same. The writers always keep me guessing.
Reply | Threaded
|  

daze
In reply to this post by megan
I have seen the subtitles up to 33 or 34  final episode of season 1.  They  haven't  done any after  that so  
I watch every week  trying to put 2 and 2  together, I think I understand some  of  it.  I   can't  wait until  this  coming monday episode 53.  I  am a  die hard fan of the show and offcourse Kenan Imirzalioglu he's  got be one  of the handsom 's  turkish actors.  I hope someone reading this (may  Erkan)   can finde us a website  with  translation.
Reply | Threaded
|  

vania
am watching now muhtesem yuziyl it a great show & unique because it about other cetury but i wish u could translate it later coz i can understand in gerenal what is happening but i don't understand all the details sooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzz translate it later thxxxxx
alllllllllll love :D