classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Welcome to Turkish Music sub-forum!

whatisfatmagulsfault
Administrator
In this sub-forum, you can talk about music. You can share thoughts or learn more about your favourite Turkish singers or songs.

I will also be post here the songs that play in the episodes of "Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne?".
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Welcome to Turkish Music sub-forum!

poppins
I think it is a great idea!!!

I really like Toygar Isikli, especially as a composer, I discovered him while watching "Dudaktan Kalbe", the music was really good but I think it's better on our show, it's even one of the best elements in it...

It woud be kind of you to upload it for us!!!

Reply | Threaded
|

Kerim Ilgaz
In reply to this post by whatisfatmagulsfault
I really love the theme score of Fatmagulun such ne, also the music of aski mamnu.

As for turkish artist i like the music of the singer Emre Aydin who i recently discovered after watching a FG fan video and they used his song Beni Unutma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyDpcnoWdPY
Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|

yasemin
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
|

erkan
Administrator
I like Tarkan's older albums more. I remember his first album ever was the first album I bought in my life :)

Oh, by the way. Feel free to make new topics for the singers, bands or even the songs you like. (this is just a "welcome" topic :)
Reply | Threaded
|

Kerim Ilgaz
omg i used to love turkan :) i remember singing to sikidim and then later kiss kiss of course both turkish versions. didn't care much for when they made it in english LOL
Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|

Reşat-hotice
I agree the sound track to this series is amazing..I don't know if you've watched Ezel, but even if you don't like the series have listen to their sound  tracks...it's awesome..full orchestra with a lot of emotion

also I've fallen in love with a song they keep playing on Ask ve Ceza..I love the singer's voice it's such a beautiful song, here is a link, it's called "Istanbul Saklasin Bizi"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPMm15BgmgQ
Reply | Threaded
|

Reşat-hotice
In reply to this post by Kerim Ilgaz
lol I still love Tarkan...have you seen his new music video (Op) he's looking better than ever so yummy ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hmYmSZA0Ag