Welcome to Turkish Movies&TV Series sub-forum!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Welcome to Turkish Movies&TV Series sub-forum!

whatisfatmagulsfault
Administrator
We know you like "Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne?" TV show. But did you watch any other Turkish TV series or movie before? We would really like to know. So feel free to share with us your opinion about other movies and TV series made by Turkish producers.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Welcome to Turkish Movies&TV Series sub-forum!

losha
I'm new follower to Turkish series, i started with Asi then Ask l memnu , and nw I'm following fatmagul, Gonulcelen,and ask ve ceza i didn't watch gumus as i thought it was kinda of silly :)
proud to be Egyptian
Reply | Threaded
|

SELIM-newy
In reply to this post by whatisfatmagulsfault
I recently started watching turkish series,my first was dudaktan kalbe which i fell in love with although i hates the ending,then i watches gurbet kadini an daski memnu and now fatmagul,i also started watchuing the new series Muhtesem Yuzyil . I dont know the language so i have some friends translating for me :)
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|

maia
the movies:Mutluluk -excelent! Issiz adam-great!
Reply | Threaded
|

melek
hi
l have a question ,please can you translate for us ezel season 2 ,
tesekkur ederim
melek
Reply | Threaded
|

Butterfly
Hello everyone!
The first turkish tv-series I watched was "Binbir Gece". After that followed "Asi", "Ihlamurlar Altinda" and "Dudaktan Kalbe".
Presently I am watching "Ask-i Memnu","Ask Ve Ceza",''Ezel" and untill very recently "Fatmagul'un Sucu Ne?'' which I like the most.
I want to congratulate everyone who is making the great effort to translate the summaries,the tips,the dialogues,every little new information.Thank you so much!
Best regards to all!
Reply | Threaded
|

Lehman-Hanim
In reply to this post by melek
Yes  Yes  Yes,  I  love this  I  have  been watching it  from day  one  it  is  one  of the  best  turkish  series ever  made,  and  I  have  watched  many.
Reply | Threaded
|

vasso225
I am not watching Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne? (I think I will start from now on though).
I have started with Binbir Gece and now I am looking for Bitmeyen Sarki's subtitles.
Could you please someone let me know where can I find them? (in english, french... even in turkish)
Thaaanks in advance!
Reply | Threaded
|

gardenia
In reply to this post by losha
hi what do you think about gunulcelen....pl lemmi know thx
Reply | Threaded
|

gardenia
In reply to this post by SELIM-newy
hi there ... any comments about muhtesem yuzyil thx
Reply | Threaded
|

svenjoki
In reply to this post by losha
hi guys,
someone asked me a while ago about how i can watch turkish tv in the uk. there hasnt really been a good service until now. i found this service for watching turkish tv in the uk on freeviewHD. i subscribed and it is actually quite good http://www.teleturk.co.uk/
have a look and see what you think

Love,
SVEN xx
Reply | Threaded
|

vasso225
hello
could someone please let me know
where can find Bitmeyen Sarki
with subtitles (english, german or whatever)
thanks

2012/4/20 svenjoki [via What is Fatmagul's Fault?] <[hidden email]>
hi guys,
someone asked me a while ago about how i can watch turkish tv in the uk. there hasnt really been a good service until now. i found this service for watching turkish tv in the uk on freeviewHD. i subscribed and it is actually quite good http://www.teleturk.co.uk/
have a look and see what you think

Love,
SVEN xx

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.whatisfatmagulsfault.com/Welcome-to-Turkish-Movies-TV-Series-sub-forum-tp2223797p3925590.html
To unsubscribe from Welcome to Turkish Movies&TV Series sub-forum!, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

farinazh
Hello everyone,

I have a question, and was wondering if someone with a bit more familiarity with Turkish series could kindly help me with it.

I have recently become really really interested in turkish series. I have tried to watch Ask ve Ceza and Asi recently. However, I do not speak turkish and anything I understood from these series is from the little sections with english subtitle on youtube or reading each episode plot/summary here and there on my hours surfing the net (trying to make sense of their conversations). I was wondering if there is any website that has either these series (full episodes of course) with english subtitle or even the english translation of all their dialogues?? I find these series' stories very touching  and it is very irritating when I dont understand the content of their conversations.

Any sort of hint or tip is greatly appreciated. I am also willing to buy these series with english sub if they are available anywhere on line... Thank you so very much for any kind of help
Reply | Threaded
|

helala
hello
could someone please let me know

where can find Adını Feriha Koydum season 1 with subtitles (english)

thanks