To Watch The Translated Episodes/Those who are have trouble with it!!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

To Watch The Translated Episodes/Those who are have trouble with it!!!

Shadia
Hello everyone!!!! I know some are having a hard time watching the episode in translation, this is what I did and I wanted to share with everyone, maybe it will work for you guys who are not able to watch it...Good Luck!!!
I installed the VLC player....I just googled VLC and downloaded it (its free)!!!
Than opened the VLC player...In the Media tab, i clicked on "open network stream",....when that opens there is a place that reads enter a network URL, just paste the URL for the episode as Ekran provided and press play at the bottom....Meanwhile, download the subs that Ekran provided, make sure you save it....When you click on the subtitles, press save, not open...Save it on your computer....while the episode is playing, just go in your documents if that is where you saved the subtitles, make the window smaller over the playing video so you can drag it to the video and drop it while playing, it should work.....Trust me, If i figured out to do it, anyone can....
Thanks agian Ekran,
Hope this helps all!!!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: To Watch The Translated Episodes/Those who are have trouble with it!!!

Hilal tatoo-director
Shadia dear ... I left you a message on the blog ... can you help please ...  I did exactly as you said and it is working ... however I have a problem maybe you could help ... in youtube as soon as it start I would pause it and leave it for a while to move ahead and then start watching so that it would not stop every second ... you know what I mean ... with the VLC when I pause it, it does not continue to load ... maybe I am pressing the wrong button ... could you help ... I am not familiar with VLC ... and am not terribly clever with computers either ... it is buffering all the time ... help ... thank you very much
Reply | Threaded
|

Shadia
Hello, I am glad it worked for you!!!!
I know what you are saying....I tried to fastforward a little too, but it takes a while to buffer if you do that with VLC....I think the best thing to do is just let it run without fastforwarding!!!! If you move the playing bar on youtube, it shows the parts as you fastforward, but with VLC, you cant do that!!!!
Good luck!!!!! :)
Reply | Threaded
|

Shadia
In reply to this post by Hilal tatoo-director
Okay actually, there may be a way....While the video is playing, right click on the screen and go to the playback option and press on the "faster" option and when you to the part you want, right click again and go to the playback option again and press on "Normal speed"

When you want iti to go faster, do not move the bar, if you look all the way to the side of the bar, there is a fastforward button, click on it and it will go faster, the more you click on it the faster it goes....When you want it to go back to normal speed, just right click and press on playback option, and select "normal speed"
Let me know if that helps please!!!
Good luck!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Hilal tatoo-director
In reply to this post by Shadia
Shadia ... thank you for your reply ... unfortunately my connection is very slow lately and it is taking forever to watch because it is buffering so much ... let me ask you another question do you know if one could download from youtube ... they only show the upload button ... but a while back there used to be a download button but now I cannot see it ...
Oh dear ... the amount of agony we're going through for FGSN and sweet Kerim ...
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help ... love
Reply | Threaded
|

Shadia
Sorry to hear it is going so slow!!!! I dont know how to download videos from youtube, but I know if you want to do that, you have install add-ons onto your computer to able to do that!!!!
If you need anything else, let me know!!! <3
Reply | Threaded
|

Hilal tatoo-director

Shadia ... thank you for all your replies ... I noted the speed buttons on the VLC ... however am now at 20 minutes ... I wont play around with it now ... but later I will experiment a little and try your suggestions ... thank you for your time and concern ... cannot wait for tonight's episode ....
Reply | Threaded
|

Imma
omG thaaaaank you sooooo much finally your way work with mee
Reply | Threaded
|

Shadia
You are welcome...Im
glad it worked!!! Enjoy!
Reply | Threaded
|

sara111
hello, I hava tried tour methood yet upon entering the URL and pressing play, I receive this message:

VLC can't recognize the input's format:
The format of 'http://www.youtube.com/v/x3XoTsaI0-0' cannot be detected. Have a look at the log for details.

could you please help around?

thanks a lot.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lehman-Hanim
OMG  Me  2 I  cannot  get this at  all,  I  haven't been able  to watch episodes with  translation.  I wait  for them to  be on VIki.com  so     Iam still on  episode  27
Reply | Threaded
|

sara111
Lehman-Daze thanks tons you just did me a big favor,
 i ahve watched from 1 till 13 which im on now with no translations except for a translated summary of episodes 11-13

viki.com starts from 20 only though, is that right/?

thanks for mentioning it, thanks tOooOooOOOOOOoooOOOoons!!!!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

salih
have you tried downloading the episode .. then playing it on vlc and dragging the subtitles on the video screen

it worked for me
Reply | Threaded
|

smb1
hi just wanted to share how i watch the episodes with subtitles the easy way if anyone is having trouble !!!!! i just download and open the subtitles, make the page narrower then open the video on you tube and watch with the subtitles page next to it(side by side). Its not the best way as the subtitles are not on the actual video and you have to keep track of where they are up to and keep scrolling down the subtitles page BUT it does the job!!!!!!!! hope this helps
Reply | Threaded
|

midnightblack07
oohh thank you so much for your help, I just tried your way for episode 38 and it worked thank you!! <33=D
Reply | Threaded
|

Nora
In reply to this post by Hilal tatoo-director
I opened VLC like you said, and I pasted the url in the network stream, but the video still did not play? I'm not sure why? I got the url straight from the website