The sand making machine is the core equipment of the mechanism sand production line, while the sand stone production line is the core equipment of the sand field (quarry). The sand and gravel factory refers to the mining, production and supply units of construction sand and building stone. It belongs to enterprises and is built on many waterways. Inland areas are mostly built on rivers and lakes, and large-scale marine sandstone mining is built according to the sea. The production process of sandstone is mainly divided into two processes, namely mining and selective grading. Its fixed locations are mostly used for storage and selected grading. A medium-sized production enterprise can produce about 100,000 tons of sand per year, and large-scale enterprises can produce annual production capacity of one million tons. Many quarries will become ponds or lakes, or landfills, when they are abandoned. Below we will detail the design principles of sand and gravel plants and stone yards:
First, the sand machine equipment yard setting principle
The gravel plant and the stone material yard refer to the large-scale storage facilities mainly based on the ore blending and mixing of raw ore, which are more common in the metallurgical, chemical, building materials and other industrial sectors. The main purpose is to solve the problem of homogenization of the raw materials and the selected raw materials, so it is also called the neutralization stockyard. In practical applications, the ore grade is neutralized, the fluctuation of the selected grade is reduced, and the beneficiation index is improved. Most of the gravel plants in the northern region are located near river courses and in the river channels in Gangu. Set the yard generally under the following conditions:
(1) The mine's resources are insufficient. Ore must be purchased from outside, and the nature of the purchased ore and the quality of the ore are very different. It is not possible to set up a neutral material yard, and it is difficult for the mineral processing plant to produce normally;
(2) The resources of the mine are abundant, but the material composition and mechanical and physical properties of the ore vary greatly, and it is difficult to ensure the requirements of the concentrator in the mining method;
(3) Mines located in severely cold areas, due to the influence of the transportation system, cannot transport ore stone in winter, and the ore grade changes are relatively large;
(4) There are many kinds of raw materials. According to the process requirements, various raw materials must be fed into certain operations according to a certain proportion, and a neutralization stockyard is also required. Such as metallurgical plants, cement plants, building materials plants, etc.
The large-scale special neutral sand making machine has a large investment and a large area, and it is rarely used in the design of the concentrator. For a concentrator with adequate resources and little ore fluctuations, the method of expanding the volume of the intermediate ore storage in the selective plant can be used instead of the complex medium-duty yard. Small-scale ore dressing plants with small ore purchases may consider artificial neutralization methods and set up small stockyards.
Sand machine equipment stockyard form selection
The neutralization stockyard generally consists of a distribution and reclaiming system, a material pile, a conveying system, a sampling, metering and inspection system. Determine the form according to the nature of the material and the requirements of production.
(1) Storage time of the stockyard: Determine according to the type of stone material, the required neutralization effect, the transportation conditions, and the buffer capacity required. Generally 7 to 10d, depending on the size.
(2) Stacking method: According to different process sand production line process requirements, the stacking method can be divided into herringbone layered stacking method, wave-shaped partitioning method, herringbone and wave-shaped composite stacking method, long strip pile Material method, etc.
The herringbone layered stacking method has a simple cloth distribution method, has no special requirements for cloth equipment, and is suitable for fine-grained materials; the wavy-shaped partitioned material stacking method has complicated fabrics and strict requirements on the stockpiling equipment, but has less segregation phenomenon and is suitable for bulk materials. The other method is somewhere in between. Due to the complexity of the cloth method, only when the demand for neutralization is high is considered.
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|