Nguyen's first move was to tint the windows

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Nguyen's first move was to tint the windows

fiberpatchcord
What was the first car you owned? The first car I owned was a 1984 Celica. In the world of custom cars, taking advantage of that culture and not just working on the cars can earn you a local reputation and even turn your hard work to green if your dedication outlasts trends and fickle behavior, not to mention those pesky people who like to do their own work.Stats Box »  Engine: 2.What is your most memorable driving experience? The most memorable driving experience is going on team runs because you get to bond with all your team members and just have a great time. I'm a DJ so I basically listen to anything that pops in my head or radio.So what does this business-minded young man bring to the shows? No less than a 2005 Toyota Camry. That might sound obvious to many, but for those with a little wrench training who end up owning shops, most don't last. and got a double fine.m. For the past six months, he's been spinning the turntables and trying his mettle as a DJ.4-liter four-cylinder (2AZ-FE)»  Wheels: 17-inch ADR wheels»  Performance: GReddy Speed Cut Controller, Borla catback exhaust system, Tein performance lowering springs, custom intake with K&N intake»  Exterior: custom halo black-out headlights with green and white HIDs, custom taillights, VIS carbon fiber hood, custom grill»  Interior: BOMZ black and green racing seats, NRG 5-point camlock harnesses, three 7-inch Pioneer LCD TVs, NS7 DJ system, two 12-inch Pioneer Premier subwoofersTo be a successful entrepreneur and shop a product in any industry, it helps to be dialed in to your market. Those with attention issues are entertained by three Pioneer 7-inch liquid crystal displays TVs, while the sound is also provided by Pioneer through two 12-inch subwoofers..On the inside, Nguyen added two BOMZ custom black and green racing seats accompanied by green NRG 5-point camlock harnesses. It was back when I was sixteen, when I was young and careless.John Nguyen, of Silver Spring is learning what it takes to turn humdrum car shows into interactive events. Aside from operating his own car club known as Altered Racin, he works at a custom car shop and runs a car circuit modeling agency that sends young attractive women to different car shows not only in the region, but as far away as Colorado. Also the insurance on the Camry was very low. fiber drop cable suppliers The trunk allows him to quickly convert the one-time storage space into a mobile DJ booth.What music are you currently listening to in your car? I'll listen to anything.And your first ticket? What was it for? My first ticket was for speeding.Why do you drive it? I have my Camry because it was this or a Honda and I'm not really a big fan of Honda.What makes this car so special? It's a Toyota Camry and you don't see many or any hooked up Camrys. And one of the prime reasons is  because of poor advertising.Nguyen's first move was to tint the windows because he doesn't like the attention he receives when people "look at him while he's driving. His audio/visual system also allows for the addition of any video game system hookup through a quick-link cable. I was going 68 mph in a 30 mph school zone at 3 a. Simply stated, Nguyen weighed practicality against desirability, and it ended up that Toyota beat Honda on the criteria of lower insurance. His exterior modifications mildly incorporate green and white high intensity discharge lights, while the front sports a custom grill and a VIS carbon fiber hood. A Borla exhaust system unleashes the restrictive flow of exhaust fumes, while a GReddy speed cut controller rewrites his onboard computer by overriding its directive to limit speeds.The trunk area allows Nguyen to take full advantage of his new hobby.These days, he's not sure what will become of his Toyota, especially since both he and his club are turning toward drifting events in the summer of 2010, which would require him to find a more potent and capable car.Nguyen admits that at the impressionable age of 18, he almost "riced out" the car, a derogative notion in the tuner world of overmodifying splice tray suppliers a sports compact, usually with oversized or ill-matched exterior appointments. Under the hood, Nguyen installed a K&N intake and custom strut bar." Next, he parted with his original wheels for a set of 17-inch ADR black wheels. The black color of the car inspired him to stay with an all black theme on the outside while the inside was colored black and green.What do you drive? A 2005 Toyota Camry