New Poll: How did you find the season finale?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
37 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Poll: How did you find the season finale?

erkan
Administrator
As the title says, How did you find the season finale?

- Amazing! I'm satisfied!

- Great! As I expected.

- It was okay.

- Bad. I'm disappointed...

You can vote here :) http://www.whatisfatmagulsfault.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New Poll: How did you find the season finale?

ʚϊɞ Murat ❥
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ,,,
iam crying !!  
Give me tissue !!
Murat2
Reply | Threaded
|

Fatmagül Ilgaz
In reply to this post by erkan
Heartbreaking
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|

SM-Kerimaholic no.1
-Amazing and depressing
"Teskeruderim".."tamam geçti.Ağlama.Özür dilerim"... <"HöööYT">
Celil nalkopon to Kerim: "Love is a pool my son, only idiots are falling in inside But i didn't fall."
Reply | Threaded
|

Asu Rose
I loved it but I wanted to be more suprised,we in the spoiler topic kinda knew already what to expect lol but I thought maybe there would be more !!!!!I know,I know I should stop reading the spoiler but what can I say if thery r posted I have to read them,its like homework and I have to get it done lol
Asu2
Reply | Threaded
|

Asu Rose
By the way Erkan if u see the Episode please let me know I'm I going to come back next season or I'm taking the money and running ?????
Asu2
Reply | Threaded
|

mukadaxxx
This post was updated on .
Amazing am satisfied   Erkan abi it was a beautiful episode very nice and perfect way to end. i have been fancying this seine for a long time  kerimo goes to prison and gulli misses him i really am looking forward to seeing gullie longing for kerim and going to visit him in jail and bring him clothes and blanket  they always do that in turkish series  also how gullie is gonna run to kerim when he comes out

AND   Thank you.... thank you.... thank you. for everything canim benem you are so patient and generous with us i know its so hard dealing with addicts like us ama you are doing a great job god bless our dear Erkan.
Mukaddes3
Reply | Threaded
|

Fatmagül Ilgaz
mukadaxxx wrote
i really am looking forward to seeing gullie longing for kerim and going to visit him in jail and bring him clothes and blanket  they always do that in turkish series  also how gullie is gonna run to kerim when he comes out
LOL !
Hey dear, what if he gets arrested only for a few days, and then released until further investigations ?  don't start dreaming too much ^^
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|

ʚϊɞ Murat ❥
In reply to this post by mukadaxxx
mukadaxxx wrote
Amazing am satisfied   Erkan abi it was a beautiful episode very nice and perfect way to end. i have been fancying this seine for a long time  kerimo goes to prison and gulli misses him i really am looking forward to seeing gullie longing for kerim and going to visit him in jail and bring him clothes and blanket  they always do that in turkish series  also how gullie is gonna run to kerim when he comes out

AND   Thank you.... thank you.... thank you. for everything canim benem you are so patient and generous with us i know its so hard dealing with addicts like us ama you are doing a great job god bless our dear Erkan.
Mukko .. what about some halawa too ?!!
Murat2
Reply | Threaded
|

ʚϊɞ Murat ❥
Erkan .. we need to know ur impression too !!

okay .. not iam out of the sad bad mood ... the episode was so impressive & broke my heart ... i liked went Guille run after kerim .. that means she care about him from deep heart !!  .. i liked him while he was screaming at the end !!

mmmmm ... Same scene
Guille saw vural hugging kerim from the bus.. was shocked & couldn't do anything !!  ,,, And after she went kerim pushed vural !!
And
Kerim saw Mustafa holding Guille from the care & was shocked & couldn't do anything !! And after he went Guille pushed Mustafa !!

Murat2
Reply | Threaded
|

erkan
Administrator
I am a little bit disappointed. Again, too many forced coincidences occurred for it to feel realistic.

- Mustafa takes the boat and spends hours in it doing nothing...
- Kerim goes to the crime scene and sits there for hours.

That's alright for now... but then what happens?

- Just when Kerim is about to leave... Vural comes up. Not before... Not after... Exactly when Kerim starts the engine of the car.
- Just when Kerim starts to beat Vural, Mustafa happens to be going back with the boat... and sees them fighting from the distance in middle of the night. Pulls towards the coast unnoticed and waits there.

Alright, that is somewhat acceptable... Coincidences like that may occur, now and then.

But then, Kerim does the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Really... why leave Vural there and go to get the Jandarma to hear Vural's confession? Why not just call them with your telephone and ask them to come? Was his telephone broken? Then, why not force him to get into the car and take him to the Jandarma instead of bringing Jandarma there? He did the stupidest thing a person could have done there, and left Vural alone. He knew how mentally unstable Vural was, he could have killed himself if Mustafa didn't do it.

Vural deserved a better death.

Ece & Melek made such a big fool out of Kerim, even Rahmi looked smarter.

Also, Mukaddes was the most important witness who was absent in the trial. She comes in the end, but not allowed inside the trial room, just because the judge was conveying his decision at that time. Really... was she unable to explain the guard the situation with a few words "Hello, I am Mukaddes Ketenci. I am late. But what I will say is very important and will change the course of the trial. I must let the judge know. Please!" etc. And if it didn't work she could always have bitched and yelled outside or forced her way into the room. She isn't  Mukaddes with double DD's for nothing...

I am also annoyed that half of the episode went without letting us hear the dialogues/monologues especially in the trial scenes. They didn't let us hear their testimonies. Although we all knew what happened, it could have been interesting to hear what they say, how they tell their side of the story.  Fatmagül's hospital days.  What did the judge ask Asu? What did she say? Did they talk about the engagement ring? Which Mukaddes had found and converted into money...

Btw, Asu has an elephants memory. She found Mustafa's house with the few clues she given many months ago.

Ah well, maybe my expectations were too high. But I am not satisfied with the finale.
Reply | Threaded
|

liz-06
erkan wrote
I am a little bit disappointed. Again, too many forced coincidences occurred for it to feel realistic.

- Mustafa takes the boat and spends hours in it doing nothing...
- Kerim goes to the crime scene and sits there for hours.

That's alright for now... but then what happens?

- Just when Kerim is about to leave... Vural comes up. Not before... Not after... Exactly when Kerim starts the engine of the car.
- Just when Kerim starts to beat Vural, Mustafa happens to be going back with the boat... and sees them fighting from the distance in middle of the night. Pulls towards the coast unnoticed and waits there.

Alright, that is somewhat acceptable... Coincidences like that may occur, now and then.

But then, Kerim does the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Really... why leave Vural there and go to get the Jandarma to hear Vural's confession? Why not just call them with your telephone and ask them to come? Was his telephone broken? Then, why not force him to get into the car and take him to the Jandarma instead of bringing Jandarma there? He did the stupidest thing a person could have done there, and left Vural alone. He knew how mentally unstable Vural was, he could have killed himself if Mustafa didn't do it.

Vural deserved a better death.

Ece & Melek made such a big fool out of Kerim, even Rahmi looked smarter.

Also, Mukaddes was the most important witness who was absent in the trial. She comes in the end, but not allowed inside the trial room, just because the judge was conveying his decision at that time. Really... was she unable to explain the guard the situation with a few words "Hello, I am Mukaddes Ketenci. I am late. But what I will say is very important and will change the course of the trial. I must let the judge know. Please!" etc. And if it didn't work she could always have bitched and yelled outside or forced her way into the room. She isn't  Mukaddes with double DD's for nothing...

I am also annoyed that half of the episode went without letting us hear the dialogues/monologues especially in the trial scenes. They didn't let us hear their testimonies. Although we all knew what happened, it could have been interesting to hear what they say, how they tell their side of the story.  Fatmagül's hospital days.  What did the judge ask Asu? What did she say? Did they talk about the engagement ring? Which Mukaddes had found and converted into money...

Btw, Asu has an elephants memory. She found Mustafa's house with the few clues she given many months ago.

Ah well, maybe my expectations were too high. But I am not satisfied with the finale.

hey bro i think ur summary is the best!! i am done wtih stretching of the events..it ruins the beauty of the show..but i somewhow still liked the episode..i expected this to happen, but too much drama is pissing me off when this show is abt such an important issue...too much drama ist he fine line between reality and tv show..they could have done SO much better but they didnt...

hope they dont completely ruin the characters in season 2..we will have to see..
Kerimis character is changing too much...same with mustafa...did anyone notice these awkward changes? if they(m+fgül) get back together that would be the most stupidest thing ever! seeing from previous events..she said she hates herself for trusting him...

the court scenes...mukko should be allowed in...but she wasnt, she was an important witness for BOTH sides, wth?

all the writers are trying to tell us is; vural needs to die...kerim needs to go to jail so we can have a season 2!!
Bana sakın söyleme hayatta kalamayacağımı
sen benim felaketimden kaçarken o bana sahip çıktı.
ne kadar aşağılık bir adam olursa olsun; yaptığının bedelini ödemeye
göze aldı.
senin gibi kaçıp gitmedi.
Reply | Threaded
|

Münir-ViviSoraya
I agree with you Erkan.
It was an interesting episode(how could it not be, it was the finale),
but many things were weird. Once again the evil guys were too evil
and the good guys too good. Kerim's actions were not very wise(to put it in a polite way)
and the death of Vural was such a waste the way it happened. It ruined Mustafa's character too.

As for the coincidences, even in the last scene(that was heartbreaking mainly because of Beren),
Mustafa sees the police car that happened to pass him by and is there when Kerim is taken to prison.

Anyway time will tell..

I really don't know what to vote in the poll.
Mixed feelings..
I can resist anything but temptation..
-Oscar Wilde
Reply | Threaded
|

liz-06
Münir-ViviSoraya wrote
I agree with you Erkan.
It was an interesting episode(how could it not be, it was the finale),
but many things were weird. Once again the evil guys were too evil
and the good guys too good. Kerim's actions were not very wise(to put it in a polite way)
and the death of Vural was such a waste the way it happened. It ruined Mustafa's character too.

As for the coincidences, even in the last scene(that was heartbreaking mainly because of Beren),
Mustafa sees the police car that happened to pass him by and is there when Kerim is taken to prison.

Anyway time will tell..

I really don't know what to vote in the poll.
Mixed feelings..

mustafa reported the incident and is a witness? he was the one who called the police^^

mixed feelings too...and to think we wont know anythin till sep omg!?
it could have been better...but it wasnt completely ruined ya?
the last scene "Keeerim" :( a nd the running..god..both beren and engin were fantastik in the last ep..mustafa too^^;

in next ep probaly meryem + fgül will follow the car n say he didnt kill anyone...i hv a feelin he will be bailed out soon in season 2..i read a tip that vural will be killed by mustafa and kerim goes to jail and be released in the next episode so...that is true^^
göze aldı.
Reply | Threaded
|

liz-06
erkan wrote

seconded..
göze aldı.
Reply | Threaded
|

Summer Peri
I voted "Bad. I'm disappointed" since last night...i already told you that i was expecting more.!
But since we discuss the episode here....i want to tell again that i am bored of Fg's rescuers and abusers,she was the victim once...how can she be all the time?I was expecting at least her to talk during the trial!I still don't get how a judge is based on relatives's testimonies to decide..in any normal court all the testimonies wouldn't be useful ,not even the doctor,the policemen..none acceptable was there..!
On the other hand are you aware that there is no proof that Kerim did a crime but the take him by force and not calling him to go...very real...

For the new season i want a more active Fg!!For gods shake..how can everyone else do all for her??I don't want to see a helpless girl just because Kerim is in jail..

"You have your brush, you have your colors, you paint the paradise, then in you go."

— Nikos Kazantzakis
Reply | Threaded
|

liz-06
Selim's mom-Titania wrote
I voted "Bad. I'm disappointed" since last night...i already told you that i was expecting more.!
But since we discuss the episode here....i want to tell again that i am bored of Fg's rescuers and abusers,she was the victim once...how can she be all the time?I was expecting at least her to talk during the trial!I still don't get how a judge is based on relatives's testimonies to decide..in any normal court all the testimonies wouldn't be useful ,not even the doctor,the policemen..none acceptable was there..!
On the other hand are you aware that there is no proof that Kerim did a crime but the take him by force and not calling him to go...very real...

For the new season i want a more active Fg!!For gods shake..how can everyone else do all for her??I don't want to see a helpless girl just because Kerim is in jail..

you are right..she is much stronger now..i am tired of this forced drama...it turns the show away from reality...kerim SHOULD be bailed out next episode..

how can m ustafa go near her after he hs orders not to?
göze aldı.
Reply | Threaded
|

ʚϊɞ Murat ❥
In reply to this post by liz-06
Erkan I agree with U !!
Great analyzing  !!

Also i liked the scene where kerim was sitting in the rape place crying & Mustafa was in the boat crying too .. i was on the chair crying too !!!!
each of them was recognizing his lost life & how their fate changed into an unexpected way !!  
that scene was so impressive !!

me too i didn't like vural's death .. i wished he had said the truth then suicide !!

Guille's luck is so bad !! ..  
Murat2
Reply | Threaded
|

ʚϊɞ Murat ❥
mmmmm .. let me think again !!
where is the problem if Guille stayed with Mustafa !!
he is a good guy  & he runs better than kerim .. he looked like a sport-man when he was running to her in the last scene !!   
And of course all of us knows how kerim runs !!
Plus he told Guille (( Canim )) .. did kerim call her (( canim )) Before ?!!
No he didn't .. Bad kerim !!  
Murat2
Reply | Threaded
|

Fatmagül Ilgaz
Murat, I see that you like to be beaten
Fatmagul7