CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mucver - by Ema

erkan
Administrator
Looks delicious as always, Ema. I love m├╝cver, afiyet olsun. I like it best when served with garlicky yogurt on it. (plain yogurt with crushed garlic)

Ema
Reply | Threaded
|

Ema
In reply to this post by Ema
CONTENTS DELETED
Ema
Reply | Threaded
|

Ema
In reply to this post by erkan
CONTENTS DELETED
Reply | Threaded
|

Turaner-Ambia
Dear thank you very much. you know what i love about your posts, the descriptions, instructions, and your way of writing the recipes are simple and easy to follow. Makes me wanna try making them all today, and i wish i had the time. My classes and  work schedule this semester are killers! Nevertheless, i wanted to thank you for keeping your promises sweety, and know that i am so grateful.
Ema
Reply | Threaded
|

Ema
CONTENTS DELETED
Reply | Threaded
|

Turaner-Ambia
I will try to visit once in awhile, i can not be as engaging in the topics as i was, but i will try, but i promise to always look forward to your posts. They are simply fantastic!

I started  typing my  Turkish" cooking book", all with your help, and of course Erkan and his mother. I thank you all!
Reply | Threaded
|

SELIM-newy
Wow Ema thanks alot for sharing,it looks delicious  and i will try to make them,its kind of familiar to what we call (kolokithokeftedes)in Greece :) I am not really good in the kitchen,i only know the basics but i love trying new recipies!!Thanks again!!
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|

Turaner-Ambia
newy wrote
 I am not really good in the kitchen,i only know the basics but i love trying new recipies!!Thanks again!!
Same here, kitchen is not my favorite, but since Ema and Erkan's posts about all these delicious recipes, and their easy-to-follow instructions, there is just no excuse not try them :)