Giannis Antetokounmpo is a god

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Giannis Antetokounmpo is a god

maddenvip
This is what he does.10. I don’t apperceive about the Wizards. I don’t apperceive about the Hawks. I in actuality acquire Washington’s better, but NBA Live Mobile Coins that West Bank cruise seemed to alloy them up just a bit. Atlanta is so hot and cold, and about in actuality not healthy. John Bank and Bradley Beal feel a little bewitched appropriate now, so let’s ride with Wizards in 7.11. I don’t acquire the top expectations of competitiveness for Raptors vs. Bucks.

Giannis Antetokounmpo is a god. But he is a god. Milwaukee has a abrogating net appraisement aback the All-Star break. Toronto has been as adequate as the Spurs and Clippers.

The Raptors don’t acquire the best abecedarian in NBA 2K18 MT this series, but they acquire the next three best. Raptors in four.12. Aberrant things arise if Lance Stephenson is in a Pacers uniform. The Cavaliers aren’t adequate appropriate now, and axis it on doesn’t beggarly traveling from considerately bad to amazing in a moment’s notice. Cleveland will be bigger than they acquire been, but is that enough? It’s abundant to exhausted the aberrant Pacers, but not easily. Cavaliers in seven.

But man, the Warriors are just incredible. So here’s a adventurous prediction: The Warriors cull a Moses and accomplish it through the Western Appointment afterwards a loss. 12-0 (Fo’, Fo’, Fo’) branch into the Finals. Dennis Wierzbicki-USA TODAY Sports 8.

Affective to the East, the wildest, a lot of watchable first-round alternation won’t be Jazz-Clippers, Rockets-Thunder (although that will be crazy watchable for the two megastars alone), or Cavaliers-Pacers. It’s traveling to be Celtics vs. Bulls, the Buynba2k East’s improbably advancing 1-8 matchup.