Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Episode 20 Events Summary

Dana
This post was updated on .
Hi everybody

Episode 20 Events Summary

kerim asking mustafa not to hurt fatmagul,, kerim saying she didnt cheat on you ,, he says u left her and i married her but i beg you not to harm her,, mustafa asks kerim to go away

maryam is at police station and kerim calls her and tells her he told mustafa everything and asks them to keep fatmagul inside

mustafa shooted selim,, maryam is asking about the money,,he says he even didnt touch it and he took it only for the sake of fatmagul,, he didnt want fatmagul to be like his mother,, maryam says u said u didnt do anything,, he said he really didnt and vural later said it,, but he's guilty because he didnt stop it,, ( guess who's listening the conversation,, FATMAGULLLLLL

vural calling ardogan ,,and ardogan says mustafa knows everything,, they didnt take mustafa to the police station ,, yasaran men took him somewhere and locked him there

maryam asks fatamgul to go to the police and tell them everything,, and asks her not to be afraid,, FG refuses ,, and she says they wont believe her,,she talked to meltem and didnt listen and she didnt say anything to prevent from mustafa being a murderer but she's not sure about this also,, she says she doesnt want to live the thing again ,, muko says she's not going because she doesnt want kerim to be caught,,

the maid in ardogan house asking mustafa's mum if she knows fatamgul,,because the wedding didnt go well after she called meltem,,

maryam telling kerim that fatmagul refused to go to the police because she didnt want to live the nightmare again,, she says mustafa knows everything so its not safe to be here ,,
as usual kerim looking at fatmagul through thwe window

kerim says to FG you said u dont go to teh police ,,, she said yes ,, so be relieved
he said i did that for ur sake ,, she said i dont believe what u said to maryam about ur mum,, he got upset and said yes im an awful person but never say im not serious about my mum,, she really used tough words ,, he was really upset

doctor saying selim is doing fine,,they want to take him home so noone suspects anything,,

munir says to his mum and meltem that selim tried to kill himself ,,,

meltem is asking if its because of her he did it,, munir is a master in lying ,,,

rashat goes to see mustafa ,, he says to him that ur in big trouble ,, mustafa aska if selim is dead,, and reshat is trying to threaten him ,,

rashat offers money and mustafa starts to cry ,, rashat asks him to forget everything and take the money ,, and tells him to forget the past

emre is talking to his relative in the police station and telling him about kerim and

fatmagul,, the police man wonders and the relation between them and yasharan
rashat saying to mustafa ur only a fisherman ,,so how much money u might earn ,, u would never earn that much money u want ,, rashat trying his best to buy him

rashat saying to mustafa that FG accepted to marry someone else ,,
i guess rashat is getting under mustafa's skin ,, mustafa weakening

rashat saying to mustafa u will never see this amount of money in ur life,, either taking the money or being a murderer ,, damn it mustafa takes the money ,, I HATE YOU MUSTAFA ,,he says i dont want my parents to know about it

FG says to kerim that she didnt mean bad when she talked about his mum,, she says that she's very upset with him but its not about their parents ,, kerim thanks her

Mustafa kissing Asuuu Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Fatmagül looks worried because the police took Kerim!!

seems mustafa left the scarf for FG

fatmagul looking for the one who put the scarf

she saw mustafa

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Episode 20 Events Summary

Fatmagül Ilgaz
Tesekkurleeeeeeeeeer Dana !

You saved my a**
 sorry
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

SELIM-newy
In reply to this post by Dana
Dana you are the best !!Thank u so much for the summary !The yasarans hava a degree in lying an dmeltem fell right into their trap once again!
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kerim Ilgaz
Im so proud, i interpreted everything correctly of course thanks to my cousins who were watching with me lol and my turkish friend on my blackberry hahahaha only thing is the dialogues which we will get in the subs, cant wait :)

Thanks for the summary hun
Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|  

Dana
In reply to this post by Fatmagül Ilgaz
thank u for ur replay
Reply | Threaded
|  

Dana
In reply to this post by SELIM-newy
poor meltem I was outraged by selim and Vural when they were loughing at her

ur welcome dear

Reply | Threaded
|  

Dana
In reply to this post by Kerim Ilgaz
Well done and thank you for the reply
ava
Reply | Threaded
|  

ava
thanksssss a lot,now i can sleep easily
Reply | Threaded
|  

leila
why the police took kerim? are they going to accuse him of shooting selim?
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
Perşembenin galibi Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne! İşte reytingler! 
(= Thursday's winner is Fatmagulun suçu ne ! here are the ratings ! )

>>> http://www.medyafaresi.com/haber/56134/reyting-kanal-dnin-sevilen-dizisi-fatmagulun-sucu-ne-dizisi-reytinglerde-liderligini-koruyor-kurtlar-vadisi-kacinci-oldu-ya-digerleri-iste-reytingler.html
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Meryem-Naj Abla
Thank your for the summary.
Meryem3
Reply | Threaded