EZEL

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
32 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

EZEL

Lehman-Hanim
 Does  anyone  watch Ezel Series?  If  you do  I  watch  it religiously, I  would love to  chat  about the  show.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: EZEL

Lotte
I don't watch it, but I'm planning to  watch it dubbed in Arabic once I finish watching the series Sila.  It looks like super well-made and highly addictive television.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Reşat-hotice
In reply to this post by Lehman-Hanim
OMG did u just see Ezel's new trailer, my jaw just dropped...i don't really understand what they're saying but I'm just at loss for words...I'm certainly going to lose my mind between waiting for Ezel's new episode & guessing what will become of Kerim
Reply | Threaded
|

Lehman-Hanim
I can't  wait I think  Ezel is getting shot  2. I  hope they  put a 2nd  trailer.  It  looks like  Ramiz  Dayi is  going to get killed  in  this episode  unless it's  one  those twisting  scences they  do.  I wish  someone can translate this show for us.  Oh, and Bade is  Kenan's daughter I  wonder if  she  or  kenan  know  this. Iam confused  please  someone TRANSLATE.
Reply | Threaded
|

Reşat-hotice
WHAT...bade is Kenan's daughter...how can this be! noooooooooo WAYYYYYYYYYYY who told you that!

didn't she take Ezel home to meet his parents?! OMG that will be the biggest twists EVER..

I don't want Ramiz Dayi to die...if he does it means that the series is ending. I already knew that it's that last season, but it's like I really didn't want to believe it
Reply | Threaded
|

Lehman-Hanim
Few  episodes ago  when Eysan broke into Kenan's Picture  room and she  stole this  letter,  I  saw on Youtube a clip  of  her and Ezel discussing this in english translation and they  were saying  at  least  know they  know Kenan has a  Daughter and  then  they  keep showing  Selma saying that she's  pregnant because I  think  Kenan forced  her to  sleep  with  him,  and later  she  kept hitting  her  stomach. I  think she gave  her  away because  she was a  rape  child, Oh,  Oh, remember  last  episode sneaky Cengiz approached  Bade at the  bar and  slipped  her his card with  a  message  on the back,  I  believe it  said  something we  need to  talk don't tell  Ezel or  he  dies,  Iam not  sure  that's why  I keep  pleading with someone to please  give us  some  translation.  I  don't think Kenan knows where or who his daughter  is  thats  why  Cengiz  is  trying to  get  to  her  first.  If  you find  out  anything, Please  post it,  this  show  is the  bomb,  I've  been  watching it  from  day  one season  one was translated  in  english and  Iam  waiting  for  season 2 to  be translated.
Reply | Threaded
|

gardenia
hi i watch ezel an i would also love to discuss is it with you but pl tell me how we can chat through this forum ... ive reached the 21 episode of season 1...are they still shooting or its finished thx there is alot more i would like to discuss with you ...
Reply | Threaded
|

Lehman-Hanim
Hello and welcome to my  Ezel worldwhere do  you  want  to  start?Well  today I  watched  Episode  61.  do you  watch  Ezel  in Turkish language?  also  do you speak  or  understand Turkish?  I  don't speak  it and I  understand  very  little.  Hope we can  help each  other.
Reply | Threaded
|

Reşat-hotice
OMG people, I'm officially in mourning..it was a very sad day this past Monday when we lost Ramiz Dayi...but I have to say WHAT AMAZING ACTINGS...that scene was EPIC

I don't speak Turkish, but when watching i can understand the general idea & this past episode by far was one of my favorites.

I can't wait for the trailer to be uploaded, although it seems like the series is close to its end
Reply | Threaded
|

Lehman-Hanim
 I was in tears also.  This  show is amazing and yes it will end by  June. Kenan  Imirzaliou is  an amazing actor  as  well  as  Ramiz Dayi,  I am going to miss  my  Ezel
Reply | Threaded
|

Reşat-hotice
it's Thursday & no new trailers yet! does anyone know if there's going to be a new episode this week or not? maybe they're mourning Ramiz Dayi as well
Reply | Threaded
|

Lehman-Hanim
The new  trailer  is  out on  youtube, it looks very interesting
Reply | Threaded
|

Meryem-Naj Abla
I watched the whole first season on you tube translated into English but the translation was bad that's why for season 2 I'm waiting for the Arabic dubbing. Ezel is one of the best series ever. I hope season 2 is as good as season 1.
Meryem3
Reply | Threaded
|

Reşat-hotice
Meryem-Naj Abla wrote
I watched the whole first season on you tube translated into English but the translation was bad that's why for season 2 I'm waiting for the Arabic dubbing. Ezel is one of the best series ever. I hope season 2 is as good as season 1.
 I know I did that too & I know what you mean about the poor translation. Abu dhabi tv is broadcasting season one right now, they're on episode 16 at the moment.

But I could not wait no more so I'm watching season 2 on ATv with the little Turkish that I know & I'm telling you I've never seen anything like it. It's a piece of art this series. It's amazing, a world class production.

& my god the episode that aired today was very emotional, I cried at two different scenes during the broadcast. kenan imirzalioglu is one hell of an actor.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lehman-Hanim
there is no  one  like  him, no  wonder he wins all awards in turkey just  like beren wins.  I  started  watching it 1 1/2 years ago  when  it first aired, I  was used to  watching him in another s eries called  Aci  Hayat that one was good 2,  and he has about 3 movies  I've seen, he's amazing in  all of  them, Oh la  la he  is  one  sexy actor
Reply | Threaded
|

Reşat-hotice
I really wish they'd translate this series in English, I'd even bye the DVD with english subtitles.
Reply | Threaded
|

gardenia
hi ive just started season 2 but im slightly confused with story...why doesnt eshan know that omer is ezel?
he tells everyone but eshan...plus alot of other questions...i wl go gradually...thx
Reply | Threaded
|

ʚϊɞ Murat ❥
yeahh .. iam watching it .. i really do love this series .. although it is confusing .. & i don't understand half the episode but i enjoy watching it .. but in still in the half of sezon 1
Murat2
Reply | Threaded
|

Carla
In reply to this post by Meryem-Naj Abla
Where can you watch the full first season in Arabic? Not subtitles. I only understand but do not read
Reply | Threaded
|

Lehman-Hanim
there are several websites try:  www.panet.il.co, www.sonara.com,  and  www.3arab.com.  Good luck