19 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Bir Bulut Olsam in arabic

Dana

Hi everybody

today mbc which is an arabic channel started to show Bir Bulut Olsam but they change the

name of the series to narine

I loved the first episode it was great

and  Engin Akyürek was wonderful as usual his acting his moves and even his looks to narine

Was very impressive .

who watch the first episode, and what are your impressions ?
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Bir Bulut Olsam in arabic

Meryem-Naj Abla
I am watching it. The acting is very good but I think I like Engin as the gentil Kerim more. I have difficulty with the new accent. I have to concentrate to understand...
Meryem3
Reply | Threaded
|  

Dana

Naj wrote
I am watching it. The acting is very good but I think I like Engin as the gentil Kerim more. I have difficulty with the new accent. I have to concentrate to understand...
I also did not like the accent, and Soundtrack was too high and sometimes cover the actors talk

But at least I understand the events of the series .

I like Engin  in both roles
ava
Reply | Threaded
|  

ava
In reply to this post by Dana
you mean MBC 1? when? plsssssssssssss
ava
Reply | Threaded
|  

ava
would you pls give a summary of the last episods?
Reply | Threaded
|  

Dana
In reply to this post by ava
ava wrote

no in MBC Drama and her u will find acover for the last episodes

http://www.vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=797045&page=7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Dana
In reply to this post by ava
ava wrote

no in MBC Drama and her u will find acover for the last episodes

http://www.vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=797045&page=7
ava
Reply | Threaded
|  

ava
thanks a lot Dana,i barely understand arabic but i love to follow it and i read the summaryof the last 6 ep.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Dana
ava wrote
thanks a lot Dana,i barely understand arabic but i love to follow it and i read the summaryof the last 6 ep.
I'm sorry I thought you know arabic I will try to translate  the previous episodes so u understand the events, but  you will find the first episode is divided into two in mbc because the episode take 1 hour
not 2 hours like turkey .
Reply | Threaded
|  

Dana
This post was updated on .
first episode summary

narine start to tell her story and struggles in life and talk about herself and her family living with her, including her cousin Mustafa, who she was forced to marry him
Against her will, after graduation from school.
her mother become paralyzed because of what happened to her daughter shes married to Mustafa, who is defined as psychologically disturbed, which explained why he put chains his wife feet every night beacause he fear she would escape .
Although the  psychological state of Mustafa he is preparing to marry another girl asia , which assured narine mother that he might stop hurting narine >
Reply | Threaded
|  

Dana
second episode summary

family save Mustafa and narine from fire that broke out in the stable, despite his attempts to restrict the chains in narine to die together, burned with fire.
On the other hand star mustafa brother back from the military service in Episode 2, he lost a leg
Narainand the rest of the familyis crying ,  at a time when everyone is preparing for Mustafa & Asia wedding .
During the ceremony, Mustafa launch a bullet at narine that had been watching the ceremony behind the window, and they take her to the health center in an attempt to save her.
In the context of the events the doctor and the nurse tries to help rescue narine, despite Mustafa threas with weapon.

OMG he is crazy ith love

ava
Reply | Threaded
|  

ava
OMG,thanks...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Dana
third episode summary

Security authorities arrest Mustafa charges of attempted murder and terrorize innocent people, in the same time Narain  in a serious condition, while doctor continue to rescue her life.

Aslanbek tries to convince security official that the shot was fired on narine was just an accident of his son By mistake, and asked him not to convert the case to the Court, as well as to release Mustafa temporarily.

On the other hand, "Asia" is subject to harsh treatment by her husband, Mustafa, after temporarily released, he Assaults her by beating, and she threatened him to pay for revenge.

Efforts by the doctor to output one of the bullets from narine body , and moves from the health center to a major hospital; To continue treatment at a time when her condition improved gradually, but it is still unconscious.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Meryem-Naj Abla
Sorry Dana, I only reopened this page today or else I would have helped with the summaries... Anyways, for those interested: Mustafa got released from jail and came to the hospital and he saw the doctor holding her hand, he got mad jealous and hit him. From that moment he started to hate the doctor. Things got worse when the latter took Nareen to Istanbul (with her father's approval) so that they can remove the bullet from her neck (remember that Mustafa shot her twice and one of the bullets was still stuck in her neck and the doctor couldn't remove it). Mustafa knew, got in one of his crazy fits again, went to Istanbul and kidnapped Nareen. They go back home where Asia tries to kill Nareen in her sleep. Asia is not discreet about how much she hates Nareen. In all this Mustafa ignores Asia and is always after Nareen which ignites Asia's jealousy even more. Now everybody at home knows that Asia hates Nareen and suspects that she wants to harm her. Mustafa's mom convinces her husband to send Nareen and her family to live elsewhere. So they move to another house in the village. Asisa is very happy. Nareen is very happy. Mustafa go crazy when he knows. When he goes to her house, her father tells him that she doesn't want to see him. So we see him watching the house from faraway. He sees the doctor visiting Nareen, even giving her a hug. He goes crazy again and tries to burn the doctor's camp at night. During all this time, Mustafa is not sleeping at home, he sleeps at the hotel. One night, Asia tricks him when he is drunk and sleeps with him (he imagines she is Nareen). In the morning, he is devasted. He threatens her that if she touched him again, he would kill her. All the while, we suspect that the doctor is developing some feelings toward Nareen. There is nothing frank about it, he doesn't say anything but this is the feeling we have since he has pictures of her on the screen of his computer, and he's always around her etc... The doctor's mom, hearing about the fire (when Mustafa tried to burn the camp), get sworried about her son and comes to the village and rents a house so he can have a proper place to live in. Nareen helps her to fix it.
That's it. Now we are at episode 13.
One thing is not clear: I do not know if Mustafa and Nareen ever had a marital relationship. I personally think they nerver had. Nareen feels they are like brother and sister and that's why she never accepted Mustafa as a husband. And Mustafa, loving her so much (eventhough he beat her) never took her by force. He suffers because he loves her and she doesn't (at least not in the same way). He beats her because he is not stable in the head and this is the way he let his frustration out. Mustafa is not a bad person. He is a sick person who needs treatment. Above all, he is a person who is in pain. He is obsessed with Nareen because he can't have her.
Meryem3
Reply | Threaded
|  

Dana
Naj wrote
Sorry Dana, I only reopened this page today or else I would have helped with the summaries...One thing is not clear: I do not know if Mustafa and Nareen ever had a marital relationship. I personally think they nerver had. Nareen feels they are like brother and sister and that's why she never accepted Mustafa as a husband. And Mustafa, loving her so much (eventhough he beat her) never took her by force. He suffers because he loves her and she doesn't (at least not in the same way). He beats her because he is not stable in the head and this is the way he let his frustration out. Mustafa is not a bad person. He is a sick person who needs treatment. Above all, he is a person who is in pain. He is obsessed with Nareen because he can't have her.
thanks alot naj for your great help , no I dont think they have a marital relationship she told her mother that she is still girl not awoman
Reply | Threaded
|  

nesreen
what about this woman bahar.what is her relationship with mustafa
Reply | Threaded
|  

nesreen
Reply | Threaded
|  

nesreen
Reply | Threaded
|  

Bir Bulut Olsam in arabic found for download here

gracex
Hi Guys, i have found two online resources to download bir bulut olsam but it's arabic
the first one if here, http://www.panet.co.il/Ext/series.php?name=folder&id=435
the download speed in the above one is tooooo slow

also there is here

http://www.vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=797045

hopefully this helps

they also has fatmagul's latest episodes subtitled in arabic

:)