1053 messages Options
1234 ... 53
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

BEREN SAAT

Fatmagül Ilgaz
No topic for Beren Saat yet ??  this is not acceptable lool.

I'll start with the standard presentation

Beren Saat

Beren Saat (born 26 February 1984 in Ankara) is a Turkish actress

Beren Saat finished her primary and secondary education at TED Ankara College after which she went to Başkent University to study Business Administration. While at university, she participated in the TV competition Türkiye’nin Yıldızları where she finished runner up.

After appearing in a series of candy commercials, Saat made her television debut in Aşkımızda Ölüm Var where she played Ece Uslu's sister. In 2004, she acted in Aşkımızda Ölüm Var and in 2005, she had her first lead role in Aşka Sürgün. Then she played the lead Yasemin Ünsal in Tomris Giritlioğlu's Hatırla Sevgili which gave her nationwide fame.

In 2008, she again collaborated with Giritlioğlu in the film Güz Sancısı (Pains of Autumn). The same year Saat played Bihter Yöreoğlu in an adaptation of Halit Ziya Uşaklıgil's classic novel Aşk-ı Memnu set in the modern day. She won back to back Golden Butterfly Awards for Best Actress for her performance. Saat also acted as the lead in director Serdar Akar's film Gecenin Kanatları (Wings of the Night) released in Decembre 2009.

By Turkish accounts, she is considered to be one of the most beautiful and desired actresses in the country.

Filmography

Aşkımızda Ölüm Var (2004)
Aşka Sürgün (2005)
Hatırla Sevgili (2006)
Güz Sancısı (2008)
Aşk-ı Memnu (2008)
Gecenin Kanatları (2009)
Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne? (2010)
Oyuncak Hikayesi 3 (2010)

Source >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beren_Saat
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: BEREN SAAT

Fatmagül Ilgaz

Performer Profile

Height: 5 feet 5 in (1 m 65)
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Age Range: 24 - 25
Physique: Slim
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eyes: Green

Film

Guz Sancisi - Elena
Gece'nin Kanatlari - Gece

Television

Hatirla Sevgili - Yasemin Unsal
Aska Surgun - Zilan
Ask-i Memnu - Bihter
Askimizda Olum Var - Nermin

Performer Skills

Performance Skills: Singing, Dancing, Voiceover
Athletic Skills: Tennis
Spoken Languages: English, Spanish, Turkish
Dance: Tango

Awards

Altin Kelebek Awards, Best Actress, 2010
Altin Kelebek Awards, Best Actress, 2009
Ismail Cem Awards, Best Actress in a Leading Role (Nominated), 2010
Altin Lale Fine Arts Awards, Best Actress, 2009
Beykent University Awards, Best Actress in a Leading Role, 2009
Kabatas Foundation Awards, Best Actress in a Leading Role, 2009

Source >> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1754321/resume
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kerim Ilgaz
Wow thanks i didn't know anything about her, impressive!!!

By the way i heard somewhere she's engaged to some actor dude, then i heard that engagement was called off LOL so now i'm confused is she in a relationship or is she single.
Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
In reply to this post by Fatmagül Ilgaz
Bihter (Ask-i Memnu)

Yasemin (Hatirla Sevgili)

Elena (Guz Sancisi)

Gece (Gece'nin Kanatlari)

Fatmagul (Fatmagul'un suçu ne ? )

Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
Zilan (Aska Surgun)

Barbie (Oyuncak hikayesi 3) = toy story 3 voice over

Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
In reply to this post by Kerim Ilgaz
utopia76 wrote
Wow thanks i didn't know anything about her, impressive!!!

By the way i heard somewhere she's engaged to some actor dude, then i heard that engagement was called off LOL so now i'm confused is she in a relationship or is she single.
You're welcome !
If I start posting videos, I will never finish lol. She's done many things in just 4 or 5 years

I can't help you with her private life, I know nothing about it   but i've read somewhere that she was dating a film director. I don't know if it's still going on
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Dana
thanks for the topic I love her so much I notice her when she was dating bulent enal after he left tuba but she is agreat actress and I love her more than tuba now .

http://www.ashefaa.com/picup/uploads/2b05543029.jpg
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kerim Ilgaz
Oh wow thanks for posting, wonder if she's still dating this dude
well i hope she's happy with whoever she's with or isn't with lol
Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
I will post videos of her.
Actually I don't know where to start, so I will pick ask-i memnu because I know the series well and I know which scenes to choose

First a small brief on the story (Beren = Bihter)

Bihter is a young woman (25 years) living in the high society. She's got a sister (Peyker), her mother (Firdevs) and her father.
Her father dies in front of her eyes while arguing with her mother over her infidelity and her debts. She is devastated and she starts hating her mother.
She meets Adnan, a rich businessman, while visiting her father's grave. Adnan is approximately her dad's age and she finds in him the father she has lost. He had also lost his wife and has two kids, Nihal, a girl about 17 years old, and a boy, Bulent, about 12 years old. So she falls in love with him and accepts to marry him. She moves to his house, and her mother follows her a few weeks later

But this love lasts less than a year as she starts falling for the young and handsome Behlul (Adnan's relative) who lives with them in the same house. Behlul has a reputation of a Don Juan who doesn't have respect for women and who changes his girlfriends very frequently and cheats on them.

After a period of resisting her feelings, they both fall in love with each other and get involved, and big complications start to face them. Her mother starts making plans to separate them because she is afraid that her daughter's marriage might end, and then she will loose Adnan's power and money (Firdevs is a very greedy and materialistic woman)
In the end, Bihter and Behlul get trapped, and Behlul finds a way to escape the situation by marrying Nihal -Adnan's little girl who grew up with him-

Bihter is devastated and cannot overcome the fact that Behlul left her in this situation. She gets depressed, and in the final episode, the day of Behlul's marriage she kills herself in front of him and her husband

I don't know if I resumed it well, but it will give an idea for those who don't know anything about this series.

Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
I will start with this video of episode 58 (out of 79 episodes in total) It is translated in english

Context : Behlul is running away from his infidelity with Bihter, by getting engaged to Nihal. Bihter goes to his room to tease him a little, and to prove to him that he still loves her.
At the end of the video comes the engagement ceremony and the famous sentence she said to him. "My brain is guilty, my heart is guilty, tonight I felt the meaning of the word "I wish"

Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kerim Ilgaz
Oh no this is a very unthinkable love story, don't think i could watch a series like this, i like my happy endings. they cheating on their spouses  its very sad, no good can come out of this.
i know i heard of it being a very well made series, in fact same guy whose directing Fatmagul. but i don't think i can handle this story.
Beren is an amazing actress though, you really feel her pain.
Free Image Hosting
Ema
Reply | Threaded
|  

Ema
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Ema
Reply | Threaded
|  

Ema
CONTENTS DELETED
Ema
Reply | Threaded
|  

Ema
In reply to this post by Kerim Ilgaz
CONTENTS DELETED
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
In reply to this post by Ema
Ema wrote
I wonder just one thing, she died pregnant, did she?!!
No, she aborted the child
And by the way, that episode was one of the best in acting. I will search for this part and put it. It gave me goose bumps, very sad how she cracked down

Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
Episode 69, final part

Context : Bihter got pregnant and decided to abort the child because Behlul didn't even believe her when she told him she carries his child. Plus, he was playing the game of the perfect fiancé for Nihal and pushing Bihter away from him.
In this scene we see Bihter returning home in a very bad shape after aborting her baby. In the same night, there's a party for her mother's engagement and she has to go.
But once there, she feels sick and down, and isolates herself in a room. Her mother follows her and there, the strong Bihter falls apart and tells her mother "mother, i'm dying (from pain) I beg you to help me, don't let them get married"

Fatmagul7
Ema
Reply | Threaded
|  

Ema
CONTENTS DELETED
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
Ema wrote
She was still pregnant in episode 65, she was screaming to wanted his baby, and doctor decided not to abort.
Here is a link to this ep. sec. part is hospital scene..what am I missing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVF8no1Jt04
Well, between episodes 65 and 69, she came back home because Adnan asked her so. And her stupid mother told Adnan on the phone that she is pregnant. So she had to deny it and abort the baby, especially that Behlul did not feel concerned by her situation
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kerim Ilgaz
In reply to this post by Ema
oh i know its an amazing show, ive seen a few episodes, its just that im a happy person and someone told me the end, i don't think i could handle a sad ending, im usually a wreck for days after seeing a sad movies.

I love beren and the ending it torture

Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
utopia76 wrote
oh i know its an amazing show, ive seen a few episodes, its just that im a happy person and someone told me the end, i don't think i could handle a sad ending, im usually a wreck for days after seeing a sad movies.

I love beren and the ending it torture
 lool u're right, Ask-i memnu is very very very dramatic. The happy scenes are few. I will post some of them just to make you feel better  lol

I want to post the suicide scene but... I don't want to make people sad lol
Fatmagul7
1234 ... 53