Advantages and Disadvantages of Compound Pendulum Jaw Crusher
The compound pendulum type jaw crusher belongs to the series of Jaw Crusher. Its structure is relatively simple and has a wide range of applications. It has a high market position in the market. This paper mainly introduces the advantages and disadvantages of the equipment.
(1) The movement of the compound pendulum jaw crusher in the upper end and the lower end is not synchronized, and the crushing and discharging are alternately performed, so that the power consumption is uniform.
(2) The vertical stroke of the moving jaw is relatively large, which is advantageous for discharging, especially for discharging sticky and moist materials.
(3) Compared with the simple pendulum type jaw crusher, the compound pendulum type Jaw Crusher has a simple structure, is light and compact, and has a high production capacity.
(4) Due to the large vertical stroke of the moving jaw, the material is not only subjected to the pressing action, but also subjected to partial grinding and stripping, which exacerbates the over-grinding phenomenon of the material, increases the energy consumption, generates a large dust, and the raft is relatively easy to wear.
(5) When the compound pendulum type jaw crusher breaks the material, the huge pressing force of the moving jaw is directly applied to the eccentric shaft. At present, such crushers are made in medium and small sizes.