231 messages Options
1234567 ... 12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Adini Feriha Koydum

SHEMSI-vickoula
OMG why tonight? anyway's of course i will call you whatever it happens. At your disposal all the time.
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
In reply to this post by SELIM-newy
hi newy

ya one more day to go

I am from jordan...silvig is from lebanon and she lives in LA in the states

bye
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
In reply to this post by SHEMSI-vickoula
Hi girls

I watched fatmagul too it is a beautiful drama my favorate is Vural I know many don't like him but I think he is a good handsom actor
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
In reply to this post by silvig
Hello sweetie

How r u doing

Thank u dear for the summary translation and for all ur efforts with the translation the details I really appreciate it

These are the last questions about bolum 10 that were not included in the translated videos

1- What was the conversation between Cansu and Feriha in Cansu room after Cansu show hre the magazine and why feriha was angry at the end of this conversation then what did Cansu tell Sanem after Feriha went?

2- What did Nehir and the other girl with black hair said to make Feriha angry and tell them if u have something say it to me I am here?

3- What was the conversation between Emir and Hande at Hande’s car when they were going to school?

4- What was the girls and boys talking before Emir and Hande came to the table and sit with them?

5- What did Lara wanted to tell Cansu when she came to Cansu apartment and said I wanted to tell u something then Cansu said did u see the magazine…….?

6-To whom the paparrazi was talking before Koray came and what did the paparrazi tell Koray I think he try to lie to him when Koray ask him who ask u to do this?

7- What was the conversation between Hande and here mother while Zehra was listening to them?

Have a nice day
Bye

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

SELIM-newy
In reply to this post by chemi
My name is Terpsy and i am originaly from brooklyn New york but now i live in Crete greece!I am glad i've met you girls, and i am glad you opened this subject so we can exchange ideas about the series!!In Fatmagul i am also a fan of Vural ,i think he is very cute and i know hw made a BIG mistake ,but at least he feels guilty about it!!!Of course in real life i know i wouldn't think like this but this is just a series!!Bye
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
hi dear Trepsy

I have read in the internet more than once that Vural is going to be in AdiniFeriha Koydum and that soon Vural will commet suicide in Fatmagul because of his remorse and because of his mother relationship with Munir
I don't know if this is a rumor or true but I hope it's true..... did u hear anything like that

bye
Reply | Threaded
|  

SHEMSI-vickoula
HI THERE CHEMI,

Yes indeed I have heard too that Vural would commit suicide, also he would be "responsible" for KErim and Fatmagul improvement of relationship.
I am so happy to see Vural in Adini Feriha Koydum. Let's see.
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
Hey Ghada!

I got your questions. I will work on them later today. Hope you are having a good day dear. And this rumor about Vural sounds interesting. I wonder what character he would play in Adini Feriha Koydum. Maybe Feriha will get an internship or something and he will be the head of the company????

Let's see.

Sylvia
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
In reply to this post by SELIM-newy
Hey hun!

I'm from Los Angeles. Where the weather is usually nice but this week it's raining like crazy. Hopefully spring will come sooner than later.
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi sylvia

u won't believe it but I swear to God I was thinking the same when I first heard about it then something else cross my mind that is when the truth about Feriha being poor revealed she will need someone to stand by her and I thought may be he will be teaching in the university and he will be someone from her hometown or some one who Knows her and her Family like his family was living in the building before I don't know but I think he should know that she is poor and stand by her to be able to face all when the truth revealed and prove herself in school... Ha ha ha ha look at me I don't know if Vural will participate in the series for sure and I am already writing his rule funny...ha?

hope everything is going great with u

talk to u later dear

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

SHEMSI-vickoula
HA HA HA INTERESTING PLOT

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT. PERHAPS IT CAN MAKE EMIR EVEN MORE IN LOVE WITH FERIHA. HA HA HA HA
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi Vicky

Glad u like it I think they must let us share in writing the cinareo right?

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
1- What was the conversation between Cansu and Feriha in Cansu room after Cansu show hre the magazine and why feriha was angry at the end of this conversation then what did Cansu tell Sanem after Feriha went?

Cansu was telling her not to freak out. She said her dad and brother would not see but her mom would. Then she asked if this was the guy she was kissing in front of the apartment. Feriha said he was a friend she was helping and the hug was a thank you. Then Cansu is telling her to relax the guy is good looking and rich. She tells Feriha the luck to her for them to end up together. Feriha gets upset and Cansu says well this is what my head is stuck on.

2- What did Nehir and the other girl with black hair said to make Feriha angry and tell them if u have something say it to me I am here?
They were talking about Feriha saying oh it's a lot of work playing with two guys and the same time. Then Feriha told them to say what they have to say to her face.

3- What was the conversation between Emir and Hande at Hande’s car when they were going to school?
Hande is surprised that Emir is so calm. She wants him to say something. And Emir is like "what do I have to say?" She was also surprised he was going to school the next day. As you can see Koray did not end up going. Then Emir is saying he is going to call the massage therapist to the house because he is feeling sore.

4- What was the girls and boys talking before Emir and Hande came to the table and sit with them?
They were talking about how shocking it was and Ilker said "Emir was mad at me for flirting with Feriha but he didn't have his eyes on the right person, Koray".

5- What did Lara wanted to tell Cansu when she came to Cansu apartment and said I wanted to tell u something then Cansu said did u see the magazine…….?
Cansu tells Lara did you see the magazine. Then she asks Lara if he knows the boy, Koray. Lara says yes I saw him at the club Hills. Cansu says isn't that Emir Sarafoglu's club. Lara said yes again but tells Cansu who cares. She was coming over to tell her a package was coming to Cansu's house since she wouldn't be home. That's what makes Cansu go and add Koray on facebook.

6-To whom the paparrazi was talking before Koray came and what did the paparrazi tell Koray I think he try to lie to him when Koray ask him who ask u to do this?

I don't know who the paparrazi is talking to but he is scared because he mentioned that Koray got his father involved. Since Koray's father is a politician this is bad news for him. That is why he tells Koray about Hande. He acts like he didn't know the pictures were going to run. He was going to call him and tell him about it the second he saw it. Then Koray asks who arranged for this photographer.

7- What was the conversation between Hande and here mother while Zehra was listening to them?

Hande's mom thinks Feriha is Koray's girlfriend. Hande says no. Koray doesn't have girlfriends. He has a different girl at this door each night. Those that come over already know what it's about. Basically that he just wants sex and then he wants them to leave. Zehra is shocked listening because I think part of her thinks Feriha is having a relation with Koray, since she's been lying about pretty much everything.

Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
Ghada you are too funny.

Do you have the links about Vural committing suicide and switching to Adini Feriha Koydum?

Your idea about him being from their village is a good one. I think this is a big possibility. He might be a nice addition to the show but I feel like I would miss him on Fatmagulun Sucu Ne. He's the one person besides Kerim that feels any remorse for what he has done. Poor guy. I don't think he would have done anything to Fatmagul had he not been drunk and on drugs. I could totally see the other two morons doing something like that without the extra stuff. There is a meanness about them that I hate. I guess it just shows what great actors they are, especially Erdogan. Amazing casting.

I guess we have to wait and see what's going to happen. There is a clip of Vural hugging Kerim in the 27 bolum trailer. If I were to guess we have probably 12 episodes left before the season finales for both shows in June. A lot can happen.
Reply | Threaded
|  

SHEMSI-vickoula
Yes I think they would have to hire us for giving advices on the senarios. Ha ha ha I simply love turkish drama and want to contribute as much as possible. hihihihihihih
Reply | Threaded
|  

SHEMSI-vickoula
thanx Silvia on your translations. They are very important for us.
I would like to see Voural but all means in Feriha as someone that she would be attracted and see what Emir is going to do. I think I would like him much more in Feriha although now i adore him in Fatma too.
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi

Oh sweet Sylvia what can I say..... thank u so much dear... I love u

I am watching Fatmahul now it seems that Vural in a very deep depression i think he will commet suicide soon... I think in this episode he will see Kerim and pour his heart to him and tell him his remorse and he will ask for forgivness then after that he will kill himeself I feel so sorry for him poor soul I know he commet such unforgivable act but since he did he has not a moment of peace... we'll see what will happened

Have a nice day hun

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi Sylvia

Iam glad that I make u smile sweetie

ya dear great casting indeed Erdogan is great actor actually all of them are but to charactrise bad and mean character is much harder I think

after todays episode I do think that Vural is in his last days in Fatmagul... what do u think?

bye
Reply | Threaded
|  

SELIM-newy
Good evening girls,just came home and i guess i missed a great eopisode in Fatmagul,i heard the same rumors about Vural commiting suicide but i don't want him to,i like him!Is he really gonna play in Feriha?If he is it will definately make it more intersting,i agree that maybe he will play one of Ferihas teachers,maybe he will be intersted in Ferha and make Emir jealous!!Well have to wait and see!!!
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi girls
u know what Kerim is cursed y3ni fatmagul saw him in this specific moment i can't believe it ya at least she could see him when he hold Vural neck not when he handshaking him what is this now werea back to square one unbelievable I mean I know its turkish drama but this NOOOOO like Istubul is small town with tow main street come on
1234567 ... 12