Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Adini Feriha Koydum

chemi
In reply to this post by silvig
Hello sweetie

How r u doing

Here are others Questions about bolum 10 that were not included in the translated videos
I feel like I am asking too much please say if am tiring u or taking too much of ur time I will understand
1- what was the conversation between Riza and Fysel in the coffee shop it look like Fysel want want something from Riza?
2- what was the conversation between Zehra and the other ladies in Gulfidan house she talked about the lawyer and then there was a talk with Halil mother then she talked with Gulfidan at the door?
3- what was the conversation between Zehra,Riza and Mehmet at the dinner table why Riza was shouting then mehmet said something and silence him?
4- did Sanem tell Cansu that her father is going to America that was before Cansu saw Feriha in the magazine?
5- what did Nehir (Hande’s friend) tell her before she got into her car and went to Emir in a hurry?

Have a nice day
Bye
Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|

silvig
Hey hun!

I know one answer already. Somebody else had asked the same question:

2- what was the conversation between Zehra and the other ladies in Gulfidan house she talked about the lawyer and then there was a talk with Halil mother then she talked with Gulfidan at the door?

Ok so first they were talking about the whole drama with the police and how Halil's mom was so suprised when they stormed into the door. Zehra explains how she went there because Gulfidan could not go. Then she says she is going to the lawyer to get her apology. The ladies are suprised. Zehra explains she's a person too and deserves her rights. Then they start complaining about all their work. It is causing pains and not to mention the people they work for are not nice. Zehra mentions that they call her "kadin" or woman instead of her name. Gulfidan says the tv goes out and they think we pulled the plug. Zehra says the lady she works for (Hande's mom) doesnt' know where anything is in her own house.

Then the conversation goes to Halil's mom who explains that she doesn't have to work because her son does. They all compliment him saying he is like a diamond child. Gulfidan says inshalla he finds someone. The mom says there is no one that deserves him or suits him but all the girls eyes are on him. He has a car, a house ready, and he works. She says "It's not easy to take a girl." Zehra explains "well they are looking at him or maybe at the car. It's not easy to take a girl but it is also not easy to give a girl." She is just trying to shut her up as if her son is the god almighty. Meaning she is not giving her daughter to that moron. Then the ladies ask about Feriha. Zehra says she is in university and she keeps herself occupied with school and lessons. All the women are impressed.

I will translate the rest when I get a chance later today or tonight. Enjoy!
Reply | Threaded
|

silvig
In reply to this post by chemi
1- what was the conversation between Riza and Fysel in the coffee shop it look like Fysel want want something from Riza?
Yes he wants to go into business with Riza. He really wants Riza to get a loan from the bank because he cannot. It's a shipping business. Riza is being doubtful but in the end Veysel cons him. And he agrees to get the loan, Riza is such a MORON!

3- what was the conversation between Zehra,Riza and Mehmet at the dinner table why Riza was shouting then mehmet said something and silence him?
First they were talking about Zehra going to the lawyer. Riza is not for this. He doesn't want more trouble brought to the family. He's mad because he doesn't think these actions suit them. Ya3ni going to the lawyer and demanding an apology.

4- did Sanem tell Cansu that her father is going to America that was before Cansu saw Feriha in the magazine?
Yes that her father would be back the next day. Cansu is staring at the magazines wondering where the news about Emir is and then she sees Feriha.

5- what did Nehir (Hande’s friend) tell her before she got into her car and went to Emir in a hurry?
She said the school is all talking about what happened. Probably the fight between Emir and Koray will get on the internet too.

Enjoy!
Reply | Threaded
|

chemi
Hi sweetie

thank u

ya u r right Riza is such a moran espcially he asked for Fysel help before when he needed the money to pay for the car damage he want Fysel to gurantee him at the bank to take a loan in order not to sell the lant but Fysel refuse he said he don't like banks
Cansu is such a sycho

have a nice day

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|

SELIM-newy
God morning Girls,
 Thanks Silvig for all the expalnations they sure help me too!!Mt friend found a summary odf Fridays episode and she told me that Emir and Hande dont really sleep together ,they get so drunk that Emir goes up first because he isn't feeling well and sleeps and then hande goes looking for him and when she sees him sleeping,she takes her clothes off an dlays next to him.When they wake up the next morning Emir doesn't remember anything so he askes Hande and hande tells him that they slept together.Also Gunce feels guilty about what happened with emir-koray and Feriha and she goes and tells Emir the truth and then Emir is a wreck!Well that's what she translated for me ,i don't know if it true well just wait and see !!
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|

SHEMSI-vickoula
hello girls. I am new in this forum although i am watching Fatmagul in here. The summary of Feriha came out but in Turkish. Here it is. Can somebody translate?

Günce'nin beklenmedik ziyareti ile neye uğradığını şaşıran Emir, öğrendiği gerçeklerle vicdan azabının pençesine düşer.  
Hande, Emir'de kaldığı geceyi yeni bir oyuna dönüştürür, ancak gerçekler onu da sarsar.  
Koray ve Cansu internetten konuşmaya başlar. Uçurumun kıyısından dönen Mehmet, babasıyla arasını nihayet yumuşatırken, Feriha ile kopma noktasındadır.  
Çocukları arasındaki gerilim, Zehra'yı huzursuz eder.
Yaşananlar yüzünden büyük utanç duyan Emir, vicdan azabı ile içine kapanır. Sonunda Koray'a doğru bir adım atsa da, duyduğu utançla Feriha'ya yaklaşamaz. Birbirlerinden habersiz acı çeken aşıklar en beklenmedik yerde karşı karşıya gelir.  
Cansu'nun Feriha ile ilgili imalı sözleri Zehra'nın sabrını taşırınca büyük gerilim yaşanır. Zehra, Cansu'larda çalışmayı bırakır. Bu durum Feriha'yı da derinden etkiler. Feriha, hayatında ilk kez gururunu bir kenara bırakıp Emir'den tek bir adım beklerken, herkesi derinden sarsacak büyük fırtına kopmak üzeredir.

Reply | Threaded
|

silvig
Summary Translation:

Gunce surprise visit, the shocked Emir, learns the truth and starts to feel guilty.

Hande, the night she slept over, wants to start a new game but with the truth relieved she becomes surprised as well.

Koray and Cansu start talking on the Internet.

Mehmet returns, his relationship with his father improves, but with Feriha he is in bad relations.

Zehra is upset about the bad relationship between Mehmet and Feriha.

Emir is overcome by his guilt, he becomes introverted. Even if he takes a step toward Koray, he can’t overcome his guilt to go speak to Feriha. The two of lovers, without news from one another, meet at an unexpected place.

Cansu comments about Feriha in front of Zehra, upsets her greatly. Zehra leaves her job. Feriha is starting to feel uncomfortable with Cansu’s comments. For the first time, she was going to put her pride aside, and talk to Emir but all of a sudden a big storm will hit.
Reply | Threaded
|

SELIM-newy
In reply to this post by SHEMSI-vickoula
Hello Vicky welcome dear!!!Girls Vicky is my friend ,we watch Fatmagul and a bunch of other turkish series together and of course we love Feriha and Emir!!I hoped there would be a second treiler for Feriha so they can show us something more but i guess there isn't gonna be one
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|

SELIM-newy
In reply to this post by silvig
Silvig thanks for the translation!!!!Wow a big storm is waiting,wonder what is gonna happen next?Cansu seriously needs to see a doctor ,she isn't well at all!!!!!I think that eventually Emir and Feriha will get back together ,in a couple of episodes,at least i hope!!!
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|

SHEMSI-vickoula
Hello Newy I couldn't wait till now. I needed to know what will happen to Emir and Feriha. Thanx silvig that you have translated. Thanx so much. Many kisses
Reply | Threaded
|

chemi
Hello

welcome in this topic thanks for posting the summary but I can't help u with translation Iam not turkish I am from Jordan where are u from?

Bye

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|

SHEMSI-vickoula
Hello Ghada Silvig already translated. Thanx anyway. I am from Greece but I love turkish series. I see plenty of them along with newy. Nice to meet you.
Reply | Threaded
|

silvig
Welcome to the group. Where in greece are you from? I have a lot of Greek friends in LA from Athens. They go back there every summer.

Glad you like the show. I am so over Cansu. She drives me NUTS!

I have a feeling the couple will almost get together and then something will happen. Maybe Hande will make a story and say she slept with Emir when she really didn't. I'm not sure how far she is willing to go. I am curious where the two will meet unexpectedly. I have been waiting to see if there is a new trailer but we have not been so lucky. Guess I have to wait two more days.
Reply | Threaded
|

SHEMSI-vickoula
I am from Athens dear Silvig.

The show rocks. This week I had so much agony for the show. I am so curious on what will happen.
Although Feriha lied so much, I would like to see Emir knee down and apologize to her. Maybe you are so right about Hande but I think that she would be so shocked tha for the time being she would not do something else.
I am mostly afraid that Emir and Feriha would meet with Mehmet probably in the Hotel. We have to wait until Friday to see and as you said I hope too for another trailer. We'll see.
Reply | Threaded
|

chemi
hi girls

ya I saw silvig translation after I send my post
thanks to silvig she is such a sweet

I am happy that our group is getting bigger thanks to silvig again for opening this topic

Cansu is a psycho and hande is pure Devil I am sure that emir didn't sleep with Hande but she will tell him that he did she had no limit

I can't wait for friday

talk to u soon
Reply | Threaded
|

SELIM-newy
Good Morning girls,one more day and all our questions will be answered ,then well just have new ones again lol Silvig and Chemi where are you from?
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|

SHEMSI-vickoula
Good morning newy. How are you today? Are you ready for Fatmagul this evening?
I cannot stand the agony of Thursday and then the agony of Friday. Two days in the row that I don't want to talk. Hi hi hi.
Reply | Threaded
|

SELIM-newy
my dear friend Vicky i am so sad  i can't watch fatma with you tonight because i am invited to a party so i will miss it,but i you are gonna be my ears and eyes,when something important happens i'll be waiting for a call from you to tell me all the juicy details!!!
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
123456 ... 12