Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Adini Feriha Koydum

chemi
Hi Hun

thanks a million sweety

Sylvia'cm how is ur arabic language (writing,speaking,reading) I wonder
what is ur mother's name? I mean if u don't mind because instead of saying ur mum I would say her name

when I read the Summary I thought that the next episode will be sad,but before 10 minutes I was watching Show TV and down on the screen they put some glimpses of next eps. of Adini feriha koydum there are feriha take off the an eye band then emir hug her I am not sure of what I saw because I was not exactly looking on the tv but the the eye band seen Iam sure so I think they will reconcile in the next eps. and it will be a wow eps.

what do u expect for the next eps.?

when u have time tell me about the relation between Orhan and Zehra (( By the way I always wonder about the relation between Zehra and Orhan he show concern with her problems is it his nature to help others I mean is it his attitude and personality or it is only with Zehra))
What do u think about it u have the same feeling as I do  ((I don't think Zehra is aware of any thing concern Orhan and I think Orhan feeling is admiration of hre personality and that she is open to people strong and serious about her work but may be later if something happend to Riza this feeling may become clearer ....I don't know anything could happened in turkish drama))  so what do u think

How is ur weeding's plans going? fine I hope

take care dear
salam
Ghada

Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
In reply to this post by silvig
Hi sweety

there is a scond trailer Emir will make a wonderful surprise for Feriha before he sees the pictures of her and Koray but after the seperation he will sleep with Hande or she con him to make him believe that I don't know

please can u translate the 2nd trailer when u see it

have a nice day

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
In reply to this post by chemi
No problem Ghada.

My mom's name is Vars. I don't speak arabic. I just know words or phrases. My parents speak fluently. They didn't speak it with us when we were young. But I am a big fan of everything arab. I am in love with Amr Diab. I just went to see him in Las Vegas a few months ago. He puts on a great show.

I don't really know about the relation with Orhan and Zehra. There is potential for it to become something. I mean they are friends and he is very kind to her. She is obviously not "in love" ya3ni romantically with Riza so this might be here chance to be with someone she truly falls for. But let's see.

In the next episode it's going to be all dramatic. I doubt Emir and Feriha will get back together so quickly. I think it will take 2-3 episodes for either Gunce to tell the truth or Koray to find the paparazzi.

Wedding planning is ok. I have some appts tomorrow so I won't be online during my normal hours. My fiance and I have some stuff to do together so we are going to take a day to do it all. Makes it easier on our work schedules.

How are you doing?
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
Hey hun!

Where did you see this trailer? I can't find it anywhere. If you have the link send it to me. I think it might be a fake because I would HIGHLY doubt that Emir would sleep with Hande. But then again anything is possible. If you send it I will translate it.

Thanks!
Sylvia
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi dear
it is not on the net yet I recorded it from TV I will uploaded it and send it to u
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
This post was updated on .
Hi Hun

I thought they will get back together when I saw glimpses of the trailer but when I saw it I saw that emir surprise for Feriha will be before he saw the picture (look at there clothes u will know) but now like u said (I think it will take 2-3 episodes for either Gunce to tell the truth or Koray to find the paparazzi)

dear here is the trailer I uploaded on my channel on you tube its the first time I upload a video

http://www.youtube.com/user/ghadabasyouni1#g/u

here another link I just found it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2x_sHBihVg

please translate it sweety

bye
Reply | Threaded
|  

SELIM-newy
Thank u so much silvig for the translation of the episodes,with Chemi questions i got all my questions answered as well,i just saw the new treiler and i am so sad,he slept with hande so i guess they wil not get back together so easily !!Kisses from Greece!
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
Hey dear!

I saw the trailer. It made me sooo upset. I really didn't think the story was going this way. Here is the translation:

Zehra: You won't waste our efforts... I know that! I trust you! I want to trust you. But I watch you... just be aware of that.
Feriha: If I could really fly... and look at all this mess from above... from afar!

Let's see what happens tomorrow. I am staying home to watch the episode. It is too good to miss.

Sylvia
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi sweety
the episode was awesome I loved it
I am going to watch it in again to to watch the details because I missed the begining and my kids were noisy and my husband hate the turkish drama and friday in jordan is for family
my husband doesn't say any thing because he know I like this series but he get bored for 3 hours and keep asking me what is this how u could watch tukish series without translation but at the end he give up and now he is asking me what happend here ? what is she doing? what is this? what is that? and so on...funny

after i watch it I will chit chat with u alot about it ... OK?

Here is the link on you tube it's very clear if u need it

http://www.youtube.com/user/dizitiryakisi#g/u

bye for now

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
Hey hun!

I watched a lot of it. I actually brought my headphones to work so I could focus. It was a great beginning of an episode and toward the end it hit the fan. Let me know what questions you have after Gunes translates. I plan to watch the whole thing tonight or tomorrow morning with my mom.

And no worries about your husband. My fiance is the same way. He hates to watch something he doesn't understand. I always say how cute the boys are and that doesn't make him too happy either. But he suffers and sits there because he knows I love it.

Talk to you soon.

Sylvia
Reply | Threaded
|  

SELIM-newy
Hello girls! I watched yesterdays episode it was a good one,i didn't understand much so i am waiting for gunes translation,but it started off nicely with the helicopter surprise(they were so cute there) and the kiss afterwards  but it didn't end good with Emir in bed with Hande Can't wait till next week!I have a question when Hande went over to Koray did she admit about the fotographer that she was behind the whole thing?Thanks have a nice weekend
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
hi newy
from what I understan Handi did not admit to koray he told her what a performance u r good actress then  when she shout and was going he told her I know what u did u pay money for the paparrazi handi then she said Ok i did it and said something i didnot understand then koray said from now on I don't want anything with u or emir for me ur finished. for me U and emir (yok) are not exsist any more
that what I understand from there conversation but u better wait for Gunes translation or wait later until we ask sylvia if gunes does not translate this part

take care
Reply | Threaded
|  

SELIM-newy
Thanks sweetie comelodie uploaded the first part of episode 10 so i saw that ,but i will wait for the rest of the parts :)))
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
hi newy

u r most welcom hun

have a nice day

ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
You are right Ghada. She came over to talk to him and he complimented her performance. He said she should have tried out for the acting conservatory. He wondered when she was going to start crying to make her performance better. She thought he was being crazy. Then he told her that he knew she arranged the paparrazi. She admitted saying she had caught them together. Koray said he didn't care about what her or Emir thought. They were finished for him and he told her to get the hell out. Then Hande was banging on the door telling him to open up and that they have been together during the worst of times.

I think koray is upset at Emir as well for believing the magazine without talking to him. And with the stress he alread has because of the abortion he doesn't want to deal with anyone. It sucks because now he is a lone. I feel so bad for him. He is quickly becoming the best part of the show.

Let's see what will happen next week.

Sylvia
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
hi sweety

I am totaly with u about Koray I admire him I he was shocked with his friend who consider him his brother Emir should know better I mean he saw a hug not a kiss he should ask actually he should ask when he saw them in the cafe together and Feriha lie to him but his only execuse that bitch Hande was all the time playing with his mind that snake.... I love Koray and I wish his friendship with Feriha become stronger and they stand by each other side to compensate Koray for his disappointment with his brother Emir and his love(Isuppose) Hande and this friendship will compensate Feriha for her love Emir and later I wish Feriha will be able to admitt the truth to Koray and I think he will help her then..... too many hopes  ha?

I was diappointed with Gunge I mean all she could do is (I am sorry) msg come on she is selfish

I love Zehra very much she made me laugh really she is great I laughed alot when Riza said(I think) that this is the last time he will allow feriha go out that late then she said to him u gave her permission then u keep bothering me and she said an expression FER FER FER FER..... on my head she was funny by the way we said that in arabic it's mean something like (u eat my head with repeating the same thing all the time)

Gunes by the way may stop translating (I hope she will change her mind) if she did I think I will eat u head with my question... I hope u will bear that... please

there is another turkish girl cOmediii she began translating bolum 10 pray with me she will continue

how is everthing going with u dear? tamam I hope

take care, Bye

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hello sweetie

How r u doing?

Here are some Questions about bolum 10 about some scenes that were not included in the translated videos

Hope it is not too much bothering for u dear….thank a million

1- what was the conversation between feriha and her mother in Feriha’s room after feriha came back from koray house and Zehra gave her the book she forget then she hit her with pillow and told her she saw her get in that car?
2- what was Sanim saying on the phone when she was walking on the trade mill and then what was the conversation between Sanim, Cansu and Zehra?
3- what was the conversation between Sanim, Cansu and Lara in the Spa?
4- who phone Hande in the university I think he was the paparrazi but what did he tell her something about posting something and she said not neccesarly… I don’t know?
5- what was the conversation when Sanim was in the café with Cansu and her daughter then they saw Feriha? And what did Cansu’s sister tell her when Feriha went?
6- what was the conversation between Zehra and the lawyer and why did she thank him at the end of this conversation?

Have a nice day

Bye

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
hi dear

here is the link of the bolum 11 trailer

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150133927354850&oid=158639137517628&comments

can u translate it .....please?

Take care

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
Hey hun!

NOR on youtube actually translated it. Thankfully. Since I am at work i couldn't put the volume up so I didn't understand Koray or Cansu. Here it is:

Hande: Günce..
Hande: We were not waiting to see you.
Günce: I noticed that.
Günce and Feriha sitting and talking.
Günce: Feriha, drop it.
Feriha: Drop what?
Günce: Emir.
Feriha: I can't, i can't do that.
Günce: I.. yesterday
Koray: After, after all these years. Well done!

Cansu: I never thought i was going to be told off the apartment worker in my own house!
She didn't talk about how ugly she acted and which thief she is.
Zehra: I never expected that from you.
Senem Hanim's husband:
What do you think you are doing?
What is this dishonour?

I will probably get to your questions for episode 10 tomorrow. Hope you are having a good day.

Sylvia
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
1- what was the conversation between feriha and her mother in Feriha’s room after feriha came back from koray house and Zehra gave her the book she forget then she hit her with pillow and told her she saw her get in that car?

Zehra tells her she left without her book. Feriha is still lying saying she went to study. Zehra says I saw you going into that boy's car. You are lying to me again. She threatens her that if she says she is going to study again and she goes to the boy's house it will be the end of her. Feriha wants her to believe her but Zehra says how can she when she sees the lies in front of her face. Zehra thought the boy was Emir. Feriha explains it wasn't him. He was someone that wanted to study with the girls and they couldn't turn him down. She says he was the only boy there and they were studying. Feriha says she didn't do anything bad. Zehra tells her not to waste the efforts she put into her. She wants to trust her.

2- what was Sanim saying on the phone when she was walking on the trade mill and then what was the conversation between Sanim, Cansu and Zehra?

Sanim is on the phoen with a friend talking about another friend that got botox. Cansu comes in and says she needs some cosmetics because she is breaking out, it's from her stress. Sanim says if she did better in school her stress would be relieved, she gives Feriha as an example. Cansu says yes in a mocking way and tells that she called last night but she wasn't home. Zehra says she went to study with friends. Cansu says of course or else you would have never given her permission. Then Sanim says we are going to the spa to meet with Lara and her mom.

3- what was the conversation between Sanim, Cansu and Lara in the Spa?

Cansu notices a famous socialite come in. Lara is not impressed by her. Cansu is admiring the lady talking about her long legs. Sanim is embaressed as she is acting like a weirdo. Sanim is saying you are messing your mind with these whatever children from the magazines. Cansu says she is not and that is how Lara got popular. She was seen with those people and then on Facebook she got hundreds of friends.

4- who phone Hande in the university I think he was the paparrazi but what did he tell her something about posting something and she said not neccesarly… I don’t know?

Yes she is double checking the pictures will print. The guy says he can mail her a copy and Hande says no need, she will get hers in the morning.

5- what was the conversation when Sanim was in the café with Cansu and her daughter then they saw Feriha? And what did Cansu’s sister tell her when Feriha went?

First Cansu is making fun of Feriha, mentioning where all her clothes are from since they are Cansu's old clothes. She says she would not recognize her if she saw her on the street. And she asks whether her father and brother know that she goes out like this with the hair and make-up done. She then invites her to sit but Feriha says no she wouldn't want her father's head to worry. Then her sister says good job you called out the porter's daughter. Then Cansu says Feriha could be like the girls she saw at the spa. With the dress change, she asks Sanim would you realize she is a porter's daughter.

6- what was the conversation between Zehra and the lawyer and why did she thank him at the end of this conversation?

The lawyer explains from this type of lawsuit no one becomes rich. Then Zehra says she doesn't want that. She wants justice for what happened, an apology. The lawyer is a friend of Orhan's and he vouched for Zehra.

ENJOY! Bedtime for me now :)
12345 ... 12