1 ... 45678910 ... 12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Adini Feriha Koydum

chemi
Hi Vicky

ya I like it too and hope next eps. will be great we will see what will Emir do when he knew that Halil is her fiance and we will know what Zehra will do with Halil mother and for sure Hande will be exposed it will be dramatic

thak u dear I am good how r u doing hope u r fine

talk to u soon

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
In reply to this post by SELIM-newy
thanks a lot dear
Have a nice weekend u too
talk to u soon

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
In reply to this post by silvig
Hello sweetie

how r u doing dear everything is fine I hope

how did u find the episode did u like it?

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi Sylvia dear

how r u doing these days? busy I guess... how is ur project and study going?
I hope sweetie u can find the time to answer these questions about episode 12 as usual I going to bother u but I hope not much....

thanks in advance sweetie

after I watched Gunes Video about the episode here are the questions

1-What was Sanim and Cansu taking after Sanem asked Cansu why she is looking down stairs and then they meet Feriha on the stairs?  I think they were going shopping

2-What was the conversation between Emir and his father in the morning when Emir was going to the beach and he meet his father at the door?

3-What Kuldon said to Sanim on the breakfast table after she asked him about the furniture he seems to said something that bother her something has to do with Cansu?

4-did Omer said to lara that my dad beat my sister when she asked is uncle Riza ill? And after that Lara said to Cansu she don’t believe it…. What is that she don’t believe?

5- What was the conversation between Emir and his mother and brother at the dinner table?

6-What was the conversation between Sanim, Cansu and Kuldon at the dinner table? When Sanem was wearing a red dress.

7- What was the conversation between Feriha and her Father when she begged him not to engage her to Halil? Then what did Zehra told Riza on the stairs when she followed him?

8-What was the conversation between Sanem and her husband when they were in the car? Was Sanem angry because they were going to the hotel and all their occasions they celebrate them in the hotel and not some where else?  Then Kuldun was angry so they return back home?

9- What was the conversation between Emir and his mother and brother at morning before Emir and Jan go outside?

10- What was the conversation between Zehra and Riza in their bedroom after he finished his prayer?

11- What Cansu tell Lara’s mother about Zehra and Sanim when she asked why Zehra isn’t working in their house anymore? Then why Cansu was angry at Sanem for changing the Saloon?

12- What was the conversation between Zehra and Riza in their bedroom when Riza was about to sleep and Zehra ask to talk before he sleep?

13- What was the conversation between Zehra and Riza before Zehra went to the Bazar when she object on Halil taking Feriha to school  in his car and Riza mention something about home town? And then at the end of this conversation Riza said EITHER this or that… What is this and that?

14-Why Zehra was thinking about Orhan when she went to the bazaar and saw him hold a bag with her product?What did the women in the bazaar said that make Zehra understand that she was thinking wrong?

15-What was the conversation between Halil and Mehmet when they were at Halil’s shop?

16-what was the conversation between Zehra and Orhan after she understand the situation? And why Orhan was laughing at the end of the conversation?

17-Why Cansu was shouting like crazy at Sanem about the saloon changing? After that what did Sanem told Kuldon on the phone?

18- What was the conversation between Hande and Emir when she run after him when he was coming out of school?

19- What was the conversation between Hande and Gunge when Hande drag Gunge from his hand and then what they continue talking when Koray came and after Hande left why Koray was shouting at Gunge and what did she say that make him think  of retrieving the CD?

20-After the man retrieved the CD he told Koray from now on do not neglect something… What was it? After the man left did Koray give Gunge the CD or a book? And what did he tell her when he gave it to her?

21-Why Mehmet wasn’t able to go with Halil to take Feriha to school?  Then what did Zehra talk to Riza after Mehmet went?

wish u a nice weekend

thanks again hun  
xxxxx

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
Hey dear!

Yeah I've been a little busy. The home we were supposed to get after we were married had some problems. So now we are looking for a new place. I have not watched the episode yet. When I do I will answer all your questions. Hope you are doing well.

Hugs,
Silvig
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
OK sweetie hope u find the house u want

thanks u r a dear

best wishes in evrything u do

Bye
Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

SHEMSI-vickoula
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cluv6RnC0bE&feature=feedlik

Girls here is the link to the treiler
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
Just saw the trailer. Can't believe they changed Emir's voice. Don't really like the new one.

Here is the translation for the trailer:

Emir: Look at my face and answer me truthfully
Feriha: Please, Emir
Halil: Friend, this is becoming shameful
Emir: What are you saying?
Halil: I'm saying, let go of her arm
Emir: Feriha, do you know this guy?
Feriha: Ummm....
Emir: Who are you? I said who are you?
Halil: Lower it, lower it (meaning his hand)
Emir: Get lost. Are you playing with me?
Halil: Let's go outside and settle this.
Emir: Let's go
Feriha: Emir, Emir
Koray: What's going on?
Koray: Stop, stop, stop, stop.
Emir: FERIHA! FERIHA!
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi sweetie

thaks a lot canim u r a dear

u know this is Emir real voice the voice before was a doppler (dubbing) another actor voice that what  producers do with new actors that they find their voice not good enough for giving the right impact like what they did with the actor in EZEL in his first series but now he is using his real voice and there are many other like him (( but of course not my hero MURAD YULIDIRIM he used his own voice from the begining))
any way like u I did not like his real voice the doppler was way better but the page of Çağatay Ulusoy fans on face book they are dancing and flying from joy but I don't know if the director will continue using his real voice or it is just the trailer(I wouldn't do it of I were the director) if he did it it will be the first time any one did it usually they use the same voice through the whole series...well we will see but I hope the director will continue with the doppler voice

what with ur news.... have u found any nice houses yet
salam for all

XXXXX
Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
In reply to this post by SHEMSI-vickoula
Hi Vicky dear

thanks for posting the trailer.... it seems that the episode on friday will be very interesting

take care

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
In reply to this post by chemi
Hey dear!

No problem. Sorry I am behind on your questions. I should have them done by tomorrow. I am gonna sit and relax tonight and watch the show with my family. The house hunt just started. Hopefully in the next few weeks we like something. Allah billir (God knows).

As for the voice, this is not Emir's real voice. Here is the link with his interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jQOp8C7z8Y Scroll to minute 2:25. You can hear him talk. He sounds really nice in real life. This new voice is of an older guy. I don't like it. Why would they change it in the middle of the season? Dumb idea.

How are you doing? How is the family?

XOXO
Sylvia
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi sweetie

ya I already saw this interview but the voice in real life is different from acting voice and I don't think that the director will use two dopplers I think that if he want to change the voice he will change it to the real voice of the actor unless the doppler is sick or something that can't work.... don't know

I am fine dear wish u all the luck in ur house hunting

as for the questions dear take ur time we still have time for friday thank u for all u r doing u r for me a sweet

have a nice day XXXXX

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
Ok dear. I only watched certain parts. Here is half the questions. I'll do the rest tomorrow. Good night!

1-What was Sanim and Cansu taking after Sanem asked Cansu why she is looking down stairs and then they meet Feriha on the stairs?  I think they were going shopping

Yes they were going shopping. She was looking to downstairs to hear if Riza saw the magazine. But trying to push Sanem away so she doesn't realize she was the one who put the magazine outside for Riza to see.

4-did Omer said to lara that my dad beat my sister when she asked is uncle Riza ill? And after that Lara said to Cansu she don’t believe it…. What is that she don’t believe?

Omer tells her about Feriha getting engaged. Cansu is shocked because she knows why it happened. And Lara can't believe that Riza would do that to Feriha.

5- What was the conversation between Emir and his mother and brother at the dinner table?

They are talking about Can's school achievements. Emir is not paying attention. Can realizes and says his head is not there. Emir apologizes and they cheers.

7- What was the conversation between Feriha and her Father when she begged him not to engage her to Halil? Then what did Zehra told Riza on the stairs when she followed him?

She is begging him to understand that nothing happened. He was just a friend. She didn't do anything wrong. Riza goes up the stairs and Zehra tells him she will not give her daughter. He gives her an ultimatum. Either they stay here and Feriha continues school and gets married. Or they pack up their stuff and move back to the village.

12- What was the conversation between Zehra and Riza in their bedroom when Riza was about to sleep and Zehra ask to talk before he sleep?

She explains that this is killing their daughter. Why are they agreeing to this engagement? Riza said he has made up his mind. But it's not like she is packing up and leaving tomorrow.

14-Why Zehra was thinking about Orhan when she went to the bazaar and saw him hold a bag with her product?What did the women in the bazaar said that make Zehra understand that she was thinking wrong?

She thought he was collecting her money when in reality he had bought all the jams since no one else had. The lady comes and explains he did not have to buy them as they just got an order in. Zehra feels like an idiot..lol

15-What was the conversation between Halil and Mehmet when they were at Halil’s shop?

He wants to get to know more about Feriha so he is asking Mehmet about her. Mehmet says he doesn't really know anything and he doesn't feel comfortable talking about his sister.

16-what was the conversation between Zehra and Orhan after she understand the situation? And why Orhan was laughing at the end of the conversation?

She apologizes and explains how sorry she is. She says her head is not in the right place but she does not explain what is happening. Orhan laughs it off and forgives her.

17-Why Cansu was shouting like crazy at Sanem about the saloon changing? After that what did Sanem told Kuldon on the phone?

She is crying because Sanem is changing the drapes, which her mother had picked. She had said not to change them. Sanem tells Haldun that her daughter is going crazy and to come home. He says these problems are between them. He can't just leave work and for her to deal with it.

18- What was the conversation between Hande and Emir when she run after him when he was coming out of school?

They have a test in the class. She is telling him where are you going we have things to do in class. He says he could care less and leaves.

19- What was the conversation between Hande and Gunge when Hande drag Gunge from his hand and then what they continue talking when Koray came and after Hande left why Koray was shouting at Gunge and what did she say that make him think  of retrieving the CD?

Hande is saying that they insult her for being horrible but they are the same as well. Koray lied to his best friend and Gunce did not stand up for Feriha when she got locked in the classroom then stole the CD from Hande. Koray says she is right about the CD situation to Gunce and gets upset. He thought she did it to be popular. Gunce says she did not do it to be closer to Hande but to be in their group to be closer to him. She says she doesn't even know what is on this CD that is so important, then Koray thinks about it and calls his friend.

20-After the man retrieved the CD he told Koray from now on do not neglect something… What was it? After the man left did Koray give Gunge the CD or a book? And what did he tell her when he gave it to her?

He told him not to neglect backing up his work so he doesn't lose stuff. He gave Gunce the CD and said do with it what you want, I am not involved anymore.  

Reply | Threaded
|  

SHEMSI-vickoula
good morning girls. It was my pleasure to put up the treiler. I am so curious what will happen on Friday's episode. I hope that Feriha will explain to Halil what's going on and he gives up. Also I hope that she leaves home. This is a cage not a house. See you soon.
Reply | Threaded
|  

SELIM-newy
Hello girls hope you all are well!!We are gonna see a nice episode on Friday,hope Emir kicks halil ass lol!!Thank u silvig for the answering Ghada 's questions it helps us too!!
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
thank u so much Sylvia I really appreciate it

what do u think about the new episode

I listen to the intreview and the trailer once again its his real voice I am sure
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
9- What was the conversation between Emir and his mother and brother at morning before Emir and Jan go outside?

Emir was saying he hadn't slept all night. Can was saying it looked like his mom didn't get much sleep either. Emir thanks his mom for listening to him the night before. She is surprised he was up so early. He says he is going to deal with his problems. They both tell the mom to rest up and she tells them nothing is going to happen to her and no to not worry.

10- What was the conversation between Zehra and Riza in their bedroom after he finished his prayer?

He is confronting Zehra to see what she knew about the Feriha and "boyfriend" situation. She is saying that it is not true. It was just a friend from school that she helped and he was giving her a hug to say thank you. She does not say Feriha has a boyfriend. Even later on in another scene she tells him again that Feriha does not Halil, then adds in that she does not love anyone to get the idea of a boyfriend out of Riza's mind.
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
****4-did Omer said to lara that my dad beat my sister when she asked is uncle Riza ill? And after that Lara said to Cansu she don’t believe it…. What is that she don’t believe?
I am correcting this question. He did say that their dad hit Feriha. I watched it quickly and did not pay close attention. That is why Cansu feels bad.

2-What was the conversation between Emir and his father in the morning when Emir was going to the beach and he meet his father at the door?

His dad says he is up early and asks if he is going to work out. Emir says he is going out to think over things. His dad says it would be better to eat breakfast first. There is no need to rush out to deal with his bad mood. Emir says he doesn't want to hear his advice and that maybe him coming home alone that morning is not suiting him (ya3ni he's not with one of his girlfriends).

3-What Kuldon said to Sanim on the breakfast table after she asked him about the furniture he seems to said something that bother her something has to do with Cansu?

She is showing him different living room and bedroom options. He says they are nice but to ask Cansu what she thinks first. And Sanem gets upset, saying she is mixing into the decisions she should be making. He explains the last time things changed in the house his first wife had done them. Then he asks about the paper and Sanem says that they did not bring it up. He gets upset.

6-What was the conversation between Sanim, Cansu and Kuldon at the dinner table? When Sanem was wearing a red dress.
Sanem is talking about the house changes. Haldun asks Cansu why she is not eating. She wonders if the trash was picked up, meaning if anyone from Feriha's family came upstairs. They hadn't. She then says she is sick of take-out (since Sanem doesn't cook). Sanem says that when they fix the maid situation they should get a cook for the house. Haldun says that Sanem has other qualities but if she wanted to she could make nice Turkish food. Cansu says she missed her mom's cooking. Sanem then says to Haldun let's go out. Instead of saying yes he responds that Cansu is upset, and that he is going to go check on her.

8-What was the conversation between Sanem and her husband when they were in the car? Was Sanem angry because they were going to the hotel and all their occasions they celebrate them in the hotel and not some where else?  Then Kuldun was angry so they return back home?

She had asked for a night out that was different. She is upset that he is taking her to the hotel. That is nothing new. She says we were just there for our anniversary. All our special nights we go there. They even got married at that hotel. He says "I didn't know you were so sick of the hotel." He then turns the car around and says he is not in the mood, he is going home.

11- What Cansu tell Lara’s mother about Zehra and Sanim when she asked why Zehra isn’t working in their house anymore? Then why Cansu was angry at Sanem for changing the Saloon?

First they are talking about the room remodel. Cansu says she doesn't want to change anything. The idea is all Sanem. Lara's mom says her house is a bit of a mess, why didn't she call Zehra. Sanem says she doesn't work for us anymore. Lara's mom says she did hear a fight between Cansu and Feriha. Cansu explains that for the things she said, we felt it would be better she no longer work for us.

Sanem then shows them some curtain options. Cansu gets mad because she chose those with her mother and doesn't want them to be taken out.  

13- What was the conversation between Zehra and Riza before Zehra went to the Bazar when she object on Halil taking Feriha to school  in his car and Riza mention something about home town? And then at the end of this conversation Riza said EITHER this or that… What is this and that?

Zehra is upset that Riza agreed to let Halil take Feriha to school. Riza is saying Mehmet is with them. Then he says he is going to go call the village to tell them about Feriha's engagement. He wants to do an engagement (the type with the rings and the ribbon which is then cut). Zehra is saying how can he do this? How can he force this on his daughter? She says Feriha does not love Halil and she doesn't love anyone else. He says there are two answers to this issue. Either the village or the wedding. (AKH!!! I HATE RIZA)

21-Why Mehmet wasn’t able to go with Halil to take Feriha to school?  Then what did Zehra talk to Riza after Mehmet went?

Mehmet can't go cause he has to go to the Depot (warehouse) for work. So he is going by bus. Feriha is saying she will go by herself. Her dad says no. Zehra is saying he is suffocating the young girl.
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
hello Sylvia

thank u sweetie for ur answers ur post always makes me happy ,what do u think about the next episode what do u expect?

wish u a wonderful day

salam
XXXXX
Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

SHEMSI-vickoula
GIRLS GOOD AFTERNOON THE OZET IS OUT SO I POST IT. IF YOU SEE THE MESSAGE THEN IF YOU CAN TRANSLATE.

Emir ve Halil’in karşı karşıya gelmesi ile zor anlar yaşayan Feriha, Emir’den uzak durma savaşı verirken, Emir peşini bırakmaz. Zehra’nın nişana engel olma çabasıyla Şerife’ye gitmesi ise geri teper. Zehra’nın söylediklerini gurur meselesi yapan Şerife’nin alınganlığı, Rıza ve Zehra arasındaki gerilimi yükseltir. Koray...... ve Cansu’nun sanal arkadaşlıkları ilerlerken, Emir’le arası iyice gerilen Hande ise teselliyi Koray’da arar. Huzursuz günler geçiren Rıza’nın yüzünü bankadan gelen iyi haber güldürür. Rıza ve Veysel, nakliye şirketi kurmak için ilk adımı atar. Öte yandan Feriha’ya yaptıkları yüzünden çelişkili duygular içinde olan Cansu bozulan sinirlerinin etkisiyle büyük bir açık verir. Zehra, vargücüyle Rıza’yı verdiği karardan vazgeçirmeye çalışırken, anne kızı bekleyen sürpriz tüm dengeleri alt üst edecektir.
1 ... 45678910 ... 12