231 messages Options
1234 ... 12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Adini Feriha Koydum

silvig
Thought I would open up a new topic for those who want to discuss the show.

Thanks!
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Adini Feriha Koydum

chemi
Hello canim

I am so happy that u open this new topic I wanted to do that.........good that u did it (teslam edaiki)
as for the last episode I went crazy too because she didn't say anything back to him after he told her he is in love with her he deserve it he trusted her and try to get the answer for his suspicions without hurting her and why she didn't kiss him back I didn't understand but in all it was a nice eps.

And the summary.....off ya..... they didn't try to trick us they did trick us or may be because Hazal was in the hospital they did not shoot all the scenes that suppose to be shooted so the things that they mention about revealing things that will fire back on ugly Hande and will change everybody's lifes will be in the next episode.........that what I thought

I am glad for u r going to marry in October I love this month (I born in the 1st of Oct.)also I love winters its my season.wish u will be happy and have every thing u want in this life.
As I told u first I will see Gunes Summary then I will watch the whole episode and see the things that I didn't get then I will post u my questions and I hope I am not bothering u dear.... I really do not want to impose on u

By the way do u speak arabic I mean if I write u any arabic expretion in english letters like (teslam edaiki) u will understand it . and u know the e-mail language for arabic (( like 3=ع ))

I had a nice weekend I went to a friend house with other work mates and we had a nice time and friday was with the family of course... thanks for asking.......hope u having a nice weekend too sweety

By the way I will post u in this topic from now on

talk to u soon enshallah

take care

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
In reply to this post by silvig
hello dear

how r u ?
I guess that u watched bolum 9 if

these r my questions for the first 4 parts...hope I am not bothering u alot
by the way I take the parts from this website address
http://www.diziizle.net/index.php?kategori=Dizi&part=12884

- After Emir & Hande left after they saw Feriha and Koray  Koray was sayiny to feriha that she lied to Emir because of him and… they continue talking ….what they talked about ? Part 1
- In the police station Hala and her husband talked about the ring what they were saying? and then they continue talking until the husband say something that make Riza angry so he said something to them and silence them both what was that conversation? Part 1
- what was the conversation between Sanem, Cansu and Lara in Sanem house after they saw Zehra being taken to the police station? Part 2,  By the way I liked Lara very much
¬- what Gulfidan talked about with Zehre and Riza I think she apologized then she talked about Halil and his family what were they saying? Part 2
- when Mehmet was taking the garbage what were the two ladies taking? Part 2
-Then what Lara said to Mehmet ? Part 3
- what were Sanem and Cansu talking in the moring before Zehra came? Part 3
- what were Cansu and Zehra talking about when Zehra was cleaning the Cansu’s room? Part 4

have a nice day

ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
hello Sylvia dear

how r u ?
I guess that u watched bolum 9 if

these r my questions for the first 4 parts...hope I am not bothering u alot
by the way I take the parts from this website address
http://www.diziizle.net/index.php?kategori=Dizi&part=12884

- After Emir & Hande left after they saw Feriha and Koray  Koray was sayiny to feriha that she lied to Emir because of him and… they continue talking ….what they talked about ? Part 1
- In the police station Hala and her husband talked about the ring what they were saying? and then they continue talking until the husband say something that make Riza angry so he said something to them and silence them both what was that conversation? Part 1
- what was the conversation between Sanem, Cansu and Lara in Sanem house after they saw Zehra being taken to the police station? Part 2,  By the way I liked Lara very much
¬- what Gulfidan talked about with Zehre and Riza I think she apologized then she talked about Halil and his family what were they saying? Part 2
- what were Cansu and Zehra talking about when Zehra was cleaning the Cansu’s room? Part 4

have a nice day

ghada

Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi Sylvia

How r u?

Hope I am not bothering u sweety with all these question but I do love to know the details. I know u didn’t reply my previous post but I will send this post with the second group of question and u can answer them when u have time….hope u don’t mind canim…….. here are the questions

1- what was Hande’s mother saying on the phone that make Zehra disgusting? Part 6
2- when Zehra came home from Hande’s house she found her husband cleaning the entrance did he tell her we  have to give Halil answer for his proposal and she said we will.  Is it right what I understand or it is not?
3- what did Orhan tell Zehra when she was at his house ? Part 8
By the way I always wonder about the relation between Zehra and Orhan he show concern with her problems is it his nature to help others I mean is it his attitude and personality or it is only with Zehra what do u think?
4- what was Riza and Zehra talking about when they were eating with Omer too? Riza was talking about  home town but  I don’t know what he said, and Zehra was talking about raise a case in the court against Hala who accused her with theft … is it right? Part 8
5- what was Zehra talking on the mobile in the morning when Mehmet was sleeping on the couch and his mobile ringing? Part  9
6- what was the conversation between Feriha and her mother then between her and her parents before she went out and go with Koray with his car? I mean what did she tell them that make them agree to go and spend the night out ( I was shocked actually )? Part 9
7- Finally how d Hande knew that Feriha will come to Koray house I know she heard him speaking on the phone but what did he tell Feriha that make Hande understand that Feriha is coming to spend the night there? Part 9

Thanks in advance hun

Waiting for ur posts

Take care

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Dear Sylvia
were are u? I missed u since u open (Adini Feriha Koydum) Topic.... is something wrong
hope that ur only busy and everything is fine with u

waiting to hear from u very soon..... SALAM

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

SELIM-newy
In reply to this post by chemi
Hello Chemi!i wish i could help you with your questions but i don't understand turkish either ,i watch the videos Gunes translates and i get the point!I have the same feeling as you,i think that something is going to happen between zehra and Orhan,i have had this feeling since they first met.Resa is too old for her,he should be her father not husband I got really frastrated with feriha,i mean Emir tells her he is in love with her,they are together ,and he goes to kiss her and she leaves??????Why?????I wish i was in her place lol.
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi Newy

I don't think Zehra is aware of any thing concern Orhan and I think Orhan feeling is admiration of hre personality and that she is open to people strong and serious about her work but may be later if something happend to Riza this feeling may become clearer ....I don't know anything could happened in turkish drama
as for feriha at first I was angry that she does notsay anything or kissed him back but then I guess this is her and may be he loved because the way she is.... but he was she cute and so in love he really deserve to be kissed back

take care
bye
Reply | Threaded
|  

SELIM-newy
chemi wrote
Hi Newy

I don't think Zehra is aware of any thing concern Orhan and I think Orhan feeling is admiration of hre personality and that she is open to people strong and serious about her work but may be later if something happend to Riza this feeling may become clearer ....I don't know anything could happened in turkish drama
as for feriha at first I was angry that she does notsay anything or kissed him back but then I guess this is her and may be he loved because the way she is.... but he was she cute and so in love he really deserve to be kissed back

take care
bye
I know she is not aware but i have a feeling that something will happen in the future,Maybe Riza will die of old age lol  I just saw fridays treiler and it's gonna be a good episode,I feel bad foe Emir,too many lies!!!I just hope they tell him the truth so the misunderstanding ends,but i guess we will always have a misunderstanding between them because of the lies!
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
hi canim
were r u I really worried please send any post to know that u r ok
salam
ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
Hey dear!

Sorry I have been missing in action. I have had some wedding planning drama. I need to find a new video/photo person so I have been spending all my time doing researching and discussing what to do with my fiance. Other than that I am fine. I am going to go through the episode today and I will post piece by piece to your questions. And you are not bothering me. Trust me I totally understand wanting to know each detail. Sometimes I make my mom translate each sentence for me to make sure I got it right. I will post in a little bit again.

Thanks for your concern :)

Sylvia
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
Ok these two I know already:

6- what was the conversation between Feriha and her mother then between her and her parents before she went out and go with Koray with his car? I mean what did she tell them that make them agree to go and spend the night out ( I was shocked actually )? Part 9

She was explaining that she needed to do a project and that it was necessary for school. She says that it's not possible for her not to go. They will be working till morning. Her mom asks why she didn't say anything before. Her dad is not happy about it when he hears but the mom helps her out because Feriha said she could and even if she doesn't she is still going to go (meaning even without permission). So he kind of agrees and the mom says "what do you want to do Riza? It's a school matter."

7- Finally how d Hande knew that Feriha will come to Koray house I know she heard him speaking on the phone but what did he tell Feriha that make Hande understand that Feriha is coming to spend the night there? Part 9

She overheard him saying that he would pick her up in a little bit. Because he is bringing her to his house so she can stay with Gunce for the night. He won't be staying there though. So she paid the paparazzi to take the pictures and if you saw the trailer to put them in a magazine.
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
Here are some more answers.

Koray is feeling bad because the situation between him and Gunce is forcing Feriha to lie to Emir. He says you are not making time for your boyfriend and your relationship just began. Feriha says we didn’t come here to talk about Emir and me. Let’s not forget the subject we are here for. Then Koray says where is the second person. He explains that he will tell her something she will tell Gunce and this is how the conversation will go. Then he says that she is doing this to him to get revenge for the way he treated her but it won’t happen like that.

The husband is complaining to why he is involved in this matter because it is not even their ring. The wife explains that the robbery happened at her house of course they will be involved. He’s mad that she couldn’t find another cleaning lady and now they have to deal with this drama. The wife says they will fix it, she will make the thief tell her. The husband says did you look at the house was anything else taken. Then Riza says “Sir the woman you are calling a thief I call a wife. She has been cleaning houses for 17 years. She comes to you houses for 3 turkish coins, that’s the work my wife does.”
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
More answers...

- what was the conversation between Sanem, Cansu and Lara in Sanem house after they saw Zehra being taken to the police station? Part 2, By the way I liked Lara very much

Lara and Cansu are saying this is unbelievable. They don’t understand what has happened.
Sanem says “what is there not to understand? This is a theft situation.”
Cansu-zehra would not do this
Lara-agreed. Who are these people (those who she went to work with)? Zehra doesn’t usually go to different places.
Sanem-How would you know where she goes? Are you keeping her schedule?
Lara-As long, as I have known myself she has been in my house. You weren’t here at that time (meaning before she weeded herself into Haldun’s life).  

- what Gulfidan talked about with Zehre and Riza I think she apologized then she talked about Halil and his family what were they saying? Part 2
Gulfidan is feeling remorse for sending Zehra to that house. She says “I should have broken my hands and not sent you to that house. If I don’t go back to that house who will?”
Zehra tells her she can return there. She tells her forget about it. God knows what happened.
Gulfidan-You did something nice for me and something bad happened. Oh when I was on my way I saw Halili’s family. They are very sorry as well.
Riza-Halil is a diamond-like child

The ladies are explaining that for a robbery Zehra was taken by the police. And how they are not used to having police at their apartment complex.
One lady says we need to talk to them about this, it can’t be like this.
Other lady says I have known Zehra for years, she wouldn’t do this but as a person you wonder.
The first lady says something about how a person does not lower their neck in vain. As she has not seen her for a year. She is insinuating that she could have done the theft.
Then when Mehmet comes/leaves the lady says he must have heard them
The uglier lady says: If he heard he heard. Are we going to hold our tongues for the porter’s son. If there is a shame, it is his shame.
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
The ladies are explaining that for a robbery Zehra was taken by the police. And how they are not used to having police at their apartment complex.
Other lady says I have known Zehra for years, she wouldn’t do this but as a person you wonder.
The first lady says something about how a person does not lower their neck in vain. As she has not seen her for a year. She is insinuating that she could have done the theft.
The uglier lady says: If he heard he heard. Are we going to hold our tongues for the porter’s son. If there is a shame, it is his shame.

Ok first you have to go back to Cansu and Mehmet’s conversation. Cansu tells him that if they need a lawyer or something to let her know, her dad can help out. Sanem hanim buts in and explains this is not something you talk about lightly. She says for him to come and explain the situation once they know something more. Basically because she doesn’t want to help her. Just as Cansu is jealous of Feriha, Sanem is somewhat jealous of Zehra.
So when Mehmet walks over to Lara, she says “forget about it. This is just how Sanem is. Lara asks what has happened. He explains that they think she stole a ring. Lara says her being a thief is a real comedy. Mehmet says what can we do, God will help in this situation.
The last thing Lara says is that when they proof his mom’s innocent they should take that family to court for the mess they made. They should get as much as they can as is it easy to clean off this dirt from such a situation.
Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig

Ok first you have to go back to Cansu and Mehmet’s conversation. Cansu tells him that if they need a lawyer or something to let her know, her dad can help out. Sanem hanim buts in and explains this is not something you talk about lightly. She says for him to come and explain the situation once they know something more. Basically because she doesn’t want to help her. Just as Cansu is jealous of Feriha, Sanem is somewhat jealous of Zehra.
So when Mehmet walks over to Lara, she says “forget about it. This is just how Sanem is. Lara asks what has happened. He explains that they think she stole a ring. Lara says her being a thief is a real comedy. Mehmet says what can we do, God will help in this situation.
The last thing Lara says is that when they proof his mom’s innocent they should take that family to court for the mess they made. They should get as much as they can as is it easy to clean off this dirt from such a situation.
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi hun
thanks for ur posts u r really a sweet i missed u so much I those days u were missing
I know I tire u so much with so many questions please say if its hard for u

hope ur weeding arrangements are going just fine and on schedule

have u seen the new trailer?.... what do u think about the next episode?

salam to ur family and fiance

wish u the best always
take care

bye
Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
Hi Sylvia canim

I Know I asked so much questions may be that is why u forget to answer these or may be u did not see my post If u can please answer the questions below but if u r tired or u don't have the time it's OK really u had answer so many questions for me already.... thanks any way

1- what were Sanem and Cansu talking in the moring before Zehra came? Part 3
2- what were Cansu and Zehra talking about when Zehra was cleaning the Cansu’s room? Part 4

3- what was Hande’s mother saying on the phone that make Zehra disgusting? Part 6

4- when Zehra came home from Hande’s house she found her husband cleaning the entrance did he tell her we  have to give Halil answer for his proposal and she said we will.  Is it right what I understand or it is not?

5- what did Orhan tell Zehra when she was at his house ? Part 8
By the way I always wonder about the relation between Zehra and Orhan he show concern with her problems is it his nature to help others I mean is it his attitude and personality or it is only with Zehra what do u think?

6- what was Riza and Zehra talking about when they were eating with Omer too? Riza was talking about  home town but  I don’t know what he said, and Zehra was talking about raise a case in the court against Hala who accused her with theft … is it right? Part 8

7- what was Zehra talking on the mobile in the morning when Mehmet was sleeping on the couch and his mobile ringing? Part  9

again dear best regards for all especially ur mum(by the way whats her name)

Bye xxxxxxx

Ghada
Reply | Threaded
|  

chemi
hello Sylvia

how u doing
hope ur fine and well

the ozet is out I did not like it. it seems that they will not reconcil this episode I guess it will be a sad bolum. what do u think about next eps.?

any way here is it

Adını Feriha Koydum 10. Bölüm Özet!
Hande'nin ayarladığı magazincilerin çektiği fotoğraflar dergiye düşer. Dergiyi görüp çılgına dönen Emir'in Feriha ve Koray'a tepkisi çok sert olur. Günce'ye verdiği söze sadık kalan ve Emir'i kaybeden Feriha yıkılır. Emir'e karşı kendini savunmaya fırsat bile bulamayan Koray, olayın peşini bırakmaz. Fotoğraflarını çeken magazincilere ulaşmaya kararlıdır.

Emir, uğradığına inandığı ihanetle, nefrete teslim olurken, bu kez fazla ileri gittiğini anlayan Hande Koray'ı kaybetme korkusu ile yüzyüze gelir.

Feriha hayatının en kötü günlerini yaşarken Mehmet ise yaşadığı ikinci hayata uyum sağlamaya çalışır. İkizlerin yolu Feriha'nın garsonluk yaptığı otelde kesişir.

Dergiyi gören Cansu, Feriha'yı bir kez daha çok kıskanır. Feriha ise kırılan gururuna rağmen aşk acısıyla kıvranırken, diğer yandan dergiyi başka kimlerin göreceği konusunda çok endişelidir. Kızının zor günler geçirdiğinin farkında olan Zehra, hiçbir şey anlatmayan Feriha'ya rağmen neler olduğunu anlamak için çırpınır.

Feriha'nın dergi ile ilgili korkuları gerçek olurken açılan yaralar kolay kapanmayacaktır.,

A turkish girl translate it on you tube here is the translation (I know u don't need it but just in case)

The Pictures of Hande's Paparazzi landed in the magazine. Emir who has seen the magazine freaks out and so is his reaction against Feriha and Koray. Feriha, who doesn't want to break her promise to Günce, is loosing Emir and she's breaking apart. Koray, who couldn't even explain anything to Emir, doesn't want to let go of that what happened. He's looking everywhere for the Paparzzi who has taken the Pictures.

Emir knows that he's gone to far and he's afraid, that he could loose Hande and Koray.

While Feriha is living the worst days in her life, Mehmet is trying to adapt in his second life. The Twin's way will cross in the hotel where Feriha is working.

Cansu, who has seen the magazine, is once again jealous of Feriha. Feriha has lovesickness and is suffering but she's also worried about who has seen the article in the magazine. Zehra knows, that her daughter's having a bad time and she wants to know from Feriha, who doesn't tell anything to her, what happened.

While Feriha's fear about the article is coming true, her wounds aren't going to heel that easy.

take care Sylvia'cm

Ghada

Reply | Threaded
|  

silvig
That's too funny. I had translated it as well.

Here are the rest of your questions. Enjoy.

Sanem wants to redecorate the house. Cansu is in a bad mood. She says she still won’t forget the hotel thing. Meaning she won’t forget that Sanem didn’t call her when she saw Emir at the hotel.

Emir has been missing from the magazine for the last two weeks. Cansu thinks he has probably found a girlfriend. Zehra says yes he is a young man he will find one. Cansu tells her of course a model, actress, etc. But then eventually he will settle down with a nice girl. Zehra says destiny inshalla meaning Feriha is that girl he will settle down with.

1- what was Hande’s mother saying on the phone that make Zehra disgusting? Part 6
She is saying last night I saw our friend with a “child” (so she was out with a younger guy). The guy was like in his 20s.

2- when Zehra came home from Hande’s house she found her husband cleaning the entrance did he tell her we  have to give
Halil answer for his proposal and she said we will.  Is it right what I understand or it is not?

Nope it’s not about the marriage. He is just bragging about how wonderful Hallil is and that they need to invite them over for tea since their last visit was cut short. He would like to invite them the next day. And Zehra says as if there mood is in the place for guests.

3- what did Orhan tell Zehra when she was at his house ? Part 8
He asks why she didn’t call him about the matter. He has friends that could have helped her. That is the first part and the table. On the second part he is suggesting they take the accusers to court because she was assumed guilty from the beginning.

4- what was Riza and Zehra talking about when they were eating with Omer too? Riza was talking about home town but  I don’t know what he said, and Zehra was talking about raise a case in the court against Hala who accused her with theft … is it right? Part 8
He is talking about getting robbed at the Mosque. Omer says everything bad is coming to your head. Zehra mentions going to the lawyer about the situation and Riza says to let it go. It happened and it is over. And she is saying that it is not over, they should come and say sorry. This was not an easy situation. He says don’t open new work for us.
1234 ... 12