classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
89 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Episode 26

SELIM-newy
Lebanon thank u so much i watched it yesterday but but i didn't understand everything,now you filled in the blanks!!:) I loved yesterdays episode,he finally said the magic words but now i wonder how will FG react to this confesion?I think she will just leave without saying a word,or maybe Rahmi and mukko return and she doesn't get the chance to say something!
i LOVE THIS FORUM!
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
Gunaydin !

I actually feel sorry for both Fatmagul and Kerim. They are trapped inside their feelings.

Kerim loves her and knows he's got no chance and that she's got the right to refuse him. He can't leave, he can't stay. So whatever he does, it won't do any good.
He is running out of patience and starting to lose his temper (TV scene). Declaring his love was a way of releasing a huge weight he can't handle anymore. Now he doesn't have to hide. And who knows ? this might turn out to be good to him.

Fatmagul... ahh Fatmagul
I was quite surprised yesterday when she started crying because of her frustration. I didn't think she would get there so soon. I don't know how come Kerim hasn't noticed that some major changes happened to this girl. Even if her words haven't changed, but her tone, her actions and her body language are totally different.
She is going to be really mad at herself now, torn between her pride and her contradictory feelings...
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz

Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kerim Ilgaz
In reply to this post by Fatmagül Ilgaz

I have no words for yesterdays episode, it was beyond what i expected it to be, I LOVED it so much.

Kerim is a little daft for someone whose so smart hahahaha, open ur eyes man the girl is falling in love with you, she's so jealous. hahahah Fatmagul is so cute when shes jealous.

its going to take Fatmagul sometime to admit her feelings, thats true, her mind is scrambled up with all these emotions and she Doesn't know what to do.

I love how Kerim said you can go on treating me like before, i just don't want you to be sad.

The home wrecker is going to make fatmagul admit her feelings to Kerim in the end.

Kerim said she's coming after two days i feel episode 27 will end with her arrival.

Of course episode 27 will start and rahmi will arrive right after kerims confession and FG will run to the car. both Kerim and FG will sleep frustrated lol

Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
utopia76 wrote
 both Kerim and FG will sleep frustrated lol

I'm afraid to loose the charm of their relation once they both admit their love  because now, I love it very very much. We'll see if they will manage to keep the level of interest after Fatmagul admits her love.

I hate the homewrecker
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kerim Ilgaz
it took Kerim 26 episode to say he loved FG, i don't think FG is going to admit anything to him, theres going to be a lot of cat and mouse and jealousy i think she will admit it is in the final episode where they will kiss and then suddenly BAAM some major cliff hanger will happens.
Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
utopia76 wrote
it took Kerim 26 episode to say he loved FG, i don't think FG is going to admit anything to him, theres going to be a lot of cat and mouse and jealousy i think she will admit it is in the final episode where they will kiss and then suddenly BAAM some major cliff hanger will happens.
I really hope it will happen this wayyyyyy

I love Tom & Jerry  jerry is fatmagul, tom is kerim
7aram Tom gets all the time beaten by jerry  
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

VURAngeL
In reply to this post by Kerim Ilgaz
One thing we must keep in mind that Fatmagul has no idea about the attack on Mustafa. We know she still loves him and that will add to the confusion she is feeling. I agree that she will not even have time to process those words. There will be a bit more chaos before she does. She will have to deal with her feelings towards Mukaddes, the situation with Mustafa and Kristen's arrival. All in a pretty short time.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kerim Ilgaz
This post was updated on .
The conversation in the living room after Kristen call: ALL TRANSLATION FROM @ebzycik on youtube

K:why did u leave the table?
Fg: I said I couldn't eat...
K: did I do something to annoy you? Was it because of me?
Fg: when I've got my brother on my mind why would I get annoyed with you? Why are u taking it all on yourself?
K:if your upst about that phone call...
Fg: I don't care about your phonecall! Are you crazy or what? Why would I be annoyed? Talk to who you want! See who you want to see! I don't care! Allah Allah! I'm angry anyway and he comes and gives me this!K: ok, I take my word back!
Fg: I'm gonna stop worrying about my brother and start getting upset about your phonecall yeah?!
K: OK!
Fg:who do you think you are?
K:ok stop now.
Fg:turn it down a bit my brother is sleeping.... I never said turn it off I said turn it down.
K: your brother is sleeping so keep your voice down!

hahaha i love this scene
Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz
utopia76 wrote
Fg: I don't care about your phonecall!
Yeah right  she almost died
If she goes on like this, she will fail her exams. Every time she opens her books, she closes them 30 seconds later.

utopia76 wrote
Allah Allah!
Hahaha, I laughed when she said allah allah

utopia76 wrote
K: your brother is sleeping so keep your voice down!
lool !

I loved this scene too. Actually the whole  jealousy scene, starting from the kitchen was awesome
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kerim Ilgaz
The scene when Meryam abla is preparing the dinner
( Table scene )

Meryem: what's wrong? Is he not coming(meaning rahmi)?
Fg: tuts
Meryem: but its not good like this, hungry.. He hasn't eaten anything all morning!
Fg: I said that too but I couldn't force him either.
Meryem: he justlocked himself in his room, what is he doing?Fg: lying down and hugging murats truck
Meryem: ah my love...he hasn't let it go since..come on then, soup is ready. I'm just gonna prepare the salad now
Fg:I'll do the salad, here.
Mer: ok!
Fg looks at the kerim room...
Mer: kerim is in the bathroom... We can get his food ready too. And me and you can sit at the table.
Fg: you have made too much, I really can't eat.Mer: dont you start too! Ah, you're here! Cone on then dinner is reAdy.
Kerim: no thanks I'm not really that hungry.
Mer: ahh?
Kerim: I have no appetite.
Mer: come on kids, I'm annoyed too but you two will make me upset even more!
Fg: please don't force us, i can't eat either.
Mer: I'm getting angry now! We are gonna eat!
Kerim: ok well don't put to much for me...
Mer: fg pass me your plate let me put yours first.

then she puts for mer abla, and in the end instead of putting kerim dish on the tray she puts it on the table
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kerim Ilgaz
more from dinner scene

Ker: isn't rahmi eating?
Mer: no... (fg puts plates on table) come on then...
Fg: her phone is off still...
Mer: she hasn't got the face to open it...
Fg: but she should speak to my brother... And then they can decide what to do next together. What she just sends divorce papers one day out of the blue?
Mer: we will see
Fg: no matter what, they have to talk. Murat us legally my brothers son. What's gonna happen with him? Doesn't my brother have any rights over murat?
Mer: maybe, let's see what time will show...
Fg: the man probably knows that we know now. Who knows Maybe they'll leave Istanbul...
Mer: who knows...
Fg: can't we go to the police? Can't they do something about it?
Mer: maybe, but will this be good for murat? I wouldn't know.. How can We sort this out without hurting the child any more?
Kerim: let me go to his workplace again tomorrow..
(kristen calls)
Fg: I wonder if the mans wife knows about it all...
Mer:hmmm
Fg: god knows what's happening in their home! (looks at kerim) don't u think?
That woman will go through the same thing as my brother. They have no right to upset people like this at all!Fgg (kerim walks in) how am I gonna go work tomorrow? What if my brother is worse?
Kerim: sorry, her voice wasn't coming very clear so I had to speak outside.... Kristen is coming in two days...she's asking if I can start right away.
Mer: that quick?
Kerim: she's saying there is quite some work. She will b picking up some more work when she comes as well so,
Mer:Kerim: it'll be good for me.
Fg: did my brother call?
Mer: no no, you're mistaken, come back to the table.
Fg: no I can't eat any more anyway...thank you.
Mer: that's ok
Kerim: why did she get up like that?
Mer: she's obviously not happy hopefully. (referring to rahmi not to kerim).. YA RIGHT!!! lol

Free Image Hosting
Reply | Threaded
|  

mukadaxxx
Episode 26 was harika  but i really cant wait for anything and i mean anything of episode 27, usually the itching stage starts at monday but this time i am already itching for something new. i love and hate being addicted but cant help it.  my god fg was crying of jealousy wooow she is filled with emotions too so their first hug is gonna be  
Mukaddes3
Reply | Threaded
|  

Meryem-Naj Abla
In reply to this post by Emre
Ep. 26 was great. After the few kind of dull last episodes, it was like a breeze of fresh air. I enjoyed it very much. I loved the hand touching, the near hug, the "Hello Kristen"... If a simple call triggred this huge reaction from FG, I wonder what she'll do when Kristen finally shows up!!! I mean we all knew FG has started to have some feelings towards Kerim but that was  Can't wait...
Meryem3
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fatmagül Ilgaz

Final image.
A salad of emotions. You can see many things in here
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|  

Meryem-Naj Abla
Her pride won't let her give in easily. It may be also that although she finally believes that Kerim didn't do anything to her but  because he watched her getting raped, she is too embarrassed, too ashamed. I mean who would want to have an audience to such a despicable and humiliating act? I don't know, it could be that... In any case, FG will sure suffer in the next few episodes
Meryem3
Mar
Reply | Threaded
|  

Mar
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Mar
Reply | Threaded