2011 Golden Butterfly Awards

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2011 Golden Butterfly Awards

Lehman-Hanim
Erkan:If you have any info. on the upcoming Golden Butterfly awards, would you please  post us the date and website  so we  can watch  the awards show I heard  Beren Saat has  won  the best  actress award  again  this   year,  that's 3 years  in a row.   Thank  You.....
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 2011 Golden Butterfly Awards

Fatmagül Ilgaz
I don't know where to post this event, I'll do it here

http://www.sabah.com.tr/Gunaydin/Yazarlar/cankurt/2011/03/09/fatmagulden_toga_destek

this is google translate:
Young people under the leadership of social peace, solidarity and exchange was established with the vision to realize the Community Volunteers Foundation (TOG), to support projects on behalf of the Month for women entered the movie business with the union. Adil Sultan Palace lunch invitation will be held on March 31, 'The Crime of Fatmagül'ün What? "a series of actors, producers, scriptwriters and director of the katılacakmış. You are in this for lunch, a number of players to come together with a pleasant meal and if you want to support women, TOG'dan invitations that can reach your goals you will purchase 250 pounds; knowledge

ya3ni there will be a lunch for all the crew of Fatmagul'un suçu ne, on the 31st of march , to support a foundation named TOG for a project that supports women.
Fatmagul7
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 2011 Golden Butterfly Awards

Meryem-Naj Abla
Angel should grab the opportunity to go and meet Vural mi? Yazik Yasemin is too far away...
Meryem3